3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleChristie Avenue, Morecambe, LA4 5UN
- Spacious 3 bed semi-detached house
- Off Lancaster Road, conv for bus routes
- Nr. local amenities & schools
- uPVC double glazed, gas central heated
- Conservatory off the lounge
- Breakfast kitchen, ground floor bathroom
- Off-road parking, large encl rear garden
- Spacious family home
* Reduced * Spacious three bedroom semi-detached house situated approximately 100m off Lancaster Road. Convenient for local amenities, Sainsbury's Supermarket, schools and public transport to Lancaster and Morecambe town centre. The accommodation is fully uPVC double glazed, gas central heated and briefly comprises: front entrance, hallway, fully tiled ground floor bathroom/wc, lounge with modern fireplace, access into the rear conservatory leading onto the rear garden, breakfast kitchen, first floor landing and three double bedrooms. Outside there is a low maintenance front garden, driveway providing off-road parking and there is a large enclosed rear garden with lawn and patio areas. Of interest we feel to family buyers seeking a spacious home in this central location.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54618406.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 351943. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jessops Estate Agents, Morecambe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.