3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWoodlea View, Yeadon, Leeds, LS19 7LS
- LARGER GARDEN THAN OTHERS ON THE STREET
- LOVELY VIEWS
- CUL DE SAC POSITION
- MODERN KITCHEN
- GARDEN WITH SOUTHERLY ASPECT
- CLOSE TO HIGLHY REGARDED SCHOOLS
- GARAGE AND DRIVEWAY
- DOUBLE GLAZING AND GAS HEATING
- WELL PRESENTED THROUGHOUT
- EPC RATING = D
With a cul de sac position, lovely views and a modern kitchen this property has much to offer. Furthermore, the property is located on the ever popular Westfield area of Yeadon which provides excellent access to local schools and Woodland walks.
Accommodation briefly consists of an entrance hallway, lounge and a recently fitted dining kitchen with door leading out onto the rear garden. To the first floor are three bedrooms and the house bathroom. Externally there is a lanwed garden to the front and driveway to the side leading to the detached single garage. The rear garden is block paved but then has steps down to an extra piece of lawned garden.
The property also benefits from double glazing and gas central heating - the boiler being only some 3 years old. Cavity wall & loft insulating work was carried out in 2015 and in the same year the soffits and facias were replaced. For more details, or to arrange a viewing, please call Hunters on 0113 202 9923.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54618970.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference YEASP201910. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunters, Yeadon, Guiseley and Surrounding Areas. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.