2 bedroom terraced house for saleLea Street, Kidderminster
Sold STC £110,000
- TWO BEDROOM TERRACE PROPERTY
- CLOSE TO KIDDERMINSTER TRAIN STATION
- TWO RECEPTION ROOMS
- NICELY PRESENTED
****TWO BEDROOM TERRACE****CLOSE TO TRAIN STATION AND LOCAL AMENITIES****NICELY PRESENTED****GAS CENTRAL HEATING****CELLAR****REAR GARDEN**** Comprising lounge, dining room, cellar, kitchen, utility room, two bedrooms and first floor bathroom.
A two bedroom terrace property situated close to Kidderminster Train Station and Town Centre. Comprising lounge, dining room, cellar, kitchen, utility room, two bedrooms and first floor bathroom. The property also benefits from having double glazing where stated, gas central heating and a rear garden.
Low brick walled borders with path leading to front door.
Lounge 13' 2" max x 11' 2" excluding bay window ( 4.01m max x 3.40m excluding bay window )
Double glazed door to front aspect, double glazed bay window to front aspect, ceiling light, dado rail, bricked hearth, gas central heated radiator, wood effect floor and door to inner hallway.
Stairs to first floor landing and door to dining room.
Dining Room 12' 4" x 10' 2" max ( 3.76m x 3.10m max )
Single glazed window to rear aspect, ceiling light, built-in shelving unit and cupboard, gas central heated radiator, door to cellar and opening to kitchen.
Kitchen 8' 9" x 6' 8" ( 2.67m x 2.03m )
Single glazed window to side and rear aspects, ceiling lights, a range of wall, drawer and base units, sink/drainer, electric oven, gas hob, integrated fridge and door to utility room.
Utility Room 8' 9" x 6' 8" ( 2.67m x 2.03m )
Single glazed window to rear aspect, a range of cupboard and base units, worktops, plumbing for washing machine and door to garden.
Access to loft, ceiling light and doors to various rooms.
Bedroom One 11' 3" x 11' 1" max to fitted wardrobes ( 3.43m x 3.38m max to fitted wardrobes )
Double glazed window to front aspect, ceiling light, fitted wardrobes and gas central heated radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 4" x 7' 3" excluding recess ( 3.76m x 2.21m excluding recess )
Window to rear aspect, ceiling light, storage cupboard housing gas central heating boiler and gas central heated radiator.
Obscure window to rear aspect, bath with shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled splashback, w.c and gas central heated radiator with towel rail.
Hedged and brick wall borders, patio with steps up to lawned area, brick built storage cupboard, shed and gated access across no. 32 to side alley.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54620323.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KMS107420. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Kidderminster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.