2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleWoodend, Pensby
- Open aspect to the rear elevation
- Corner plot
- Presented to a high standard
- Breakfast kitchen & modern shower room
- Two double bedrooms
- Gas central heating & double glazing
- EPC Rating: D
DRENCHED IN NATURAL LIGHT! With a lovely open aspect to the rear elevation, and enjoying a corner plot, the feeling of space is wonderful. The detached bungalow is presented to an exceptionally high standard and decorated with neutral colours throughout. Enclosed porch, 'L' shaped entrance hall, lounge, breakfast kitchen, rear porch area, two double bedrooms and a modern shower room. The gardens to the front, side and rear are beautifully landscaped and benefits from a generous sized driveway, which provides excellent parking and in turn leads to the single garage. With gas central heating and double glazing throughout this property will not be around for long!
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54620476.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6427574. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bradshaw Farnham & Lea, Heswall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.