2 bedroom flat for saleAlie Street, London, E1
- Large 2 bedroom Apartment
- 2 Bathrooms
- Communal Roof Terrace with Panoramic Views
- 4 minute walk to Aldgate East Station
- 11 minute walk to Liverpool Street Station
- 15 minute cycle to the West End
This is an extremely spacious 2 bed & 2 bath apartment in a newly converted commercial building. The apartment benefits from high ceilings, large windows and access to a communal roof terrace with panoramic views.
This fantastically located block is moments from Aldgate underground station and the many conveniences of Spitalfields market and Liverpool Street.
Tower Hill is also on the doorstep with St Catherine's docks offering restaurants and bars on the river front.
Moments from the City and with direct and quick links across Central London these well located apartments offer a quiet secluded, but central location.
The well appointed modern apartments have been recently converted to a very high standard, and the building has the addition of two brand new large penthouses, plus a communal roof terrace. With floods of natural light, fully fitted kitchens, engineered wood floors and down lighters throughout.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NEW160045. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stirling Ackroyd, EC2A-New homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.