2 bedroom apartment for saleWaterford Road, PRENTON
Sold STC £119,950
- Two Bedroom Apartment
- Highly Desirable Residential Area
- Stunning Communal Gardens
- Ideal for First Time Buyers
- £1000 Buyers Incentive Applicable
Briefly comprising of; Communal Gardens, Entrance Hall, Lounge/Dining Area, Kitchen, Balcony with views of the Communal Area, Bedrooms One & Two. A viewing of this property is highly recommended.
Jones & Chapman are delighted to bring to the market this modern 2 bedroom apartment, situated in a purpose built complex offering stunning communal gardens. Ideal for First Time Buyers / Investors or home movers this property offers a high standard of living. Briefly comprising of; Communal Gardens, Entrance Hall, Lounge/Dining Area, Kitchen, Balcony with views of the Communal Area, Bedrooms One & Two. With a personal parking space and a garage. A viewing of this property is highly recommended.
Lounge 20' 8" x 12' 4" ( 6.30m x 3.76m )
UPVC Window to rear aspect, Window to side aspect, internal doorway Kitchen.
Wall Mounted Gas Central Heated Radiator, Carpet throughout, Neutrally Decorated.
Kitchen 10' 10" x 8' 1" ( 3.30m x 2.46m )
UPVC Window to front aspect, Boiler, White wall units, Green work surfaces, sink drainer, tiled splashback, Oven, WM & DW.
Jack & Jill W/C, Partially tiled walls and splashback for sink, Bath and wash basin.
Bedroom One 11' 1" x 14' 9" ( 3.38m x 4.50m )
UPVC window to rear aspect, gas central heated radiator, fitted wardrobe.
Bedroom Two 11' 8" x 10' 8" ( 3.56m x 3.25m )
UPVC Window to front aspect, gas central heated radiator with carpet flooring throughout.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PTN107927. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Prenton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.