4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleTalma Gardens, Twickenham, TW2
- Semi Detached 4 Bedroom Home
- Stunning Open Plan Kitchen/Dining/Family Room
- Shared Driveway Parking and Landscaped Garden
- Luxury En-suite and Family Bathrooms
- 1764 Sq Ft Living Space over 3 Floors
A beautifully renovated semi-detached 4 bedroom family home with a wonderful garden on this popular, quiet residential road. The ground floor comprises a bright sitting room, with large bay window and feature fire place, a stunning contemporary and fully integrated designer kitchen with an impressive dining/living area, leading onto a good sized landscaped garden with decked area. The first floor offers two double bedrooms with built in wardrobes, a fabulous family bathroom and a single bedroom. The top floor offers a stunning loft conversion with full width window and far reaching views, a very large, modern en suite bathroom and eaves storage. Externally, the property also has a decent sized front garden and a shared driveway. It is located in close proximity to the sought after Chase Bridge Primary School and Twickenham and Whitton mainline stations offering fast services into Waterloo. The A316 provides access onto the M3, M4 and M25 motorways. Offered to the market with no onward chain. EPC = D.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54627460.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2296731. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Featherstone Leigh , Twickenham and St Margarets - Sales . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.