3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSandown Avenue, Illingworth, Halifax
Sold STC £140,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- ***GUIDE PRICE £140,000-£150,000***
- Three Bedroom Semi-Detached
- Much Extended and Improved
- Cul-de-sac location
- Corner plot lawned garden
- Driveway & Detached Stone Garage
***GUIDE PRICE £140,000-£150,000*** Substantially extended and much improved three bedroom semi detached property at the head of a cul-de-sac, on a corner plot, on a private road in Illingworth,
William H Brown are proud to offer this substantially extended and much improved three bedroom semi detached property at the head of a cul-de-sac, on a corner plot, on a private road in Illingworth, Halifax. Boasting a extended dining kitchen, lounge and downstairs WC on the ground floor. Three bedrooms and a family bathroom on the first floor. Externally there is a generous corner plot lawned and decked garden with driveway leading to detached garage. Early viewing's are essential to appreciate the quality of property on offer.
Entering the property through the double glazed door into the entrance porch with double glazed windows to all sides and featuring exposed brickwork and tiled flooring.
A door to the front aspect with with opaque windows to either side. Leading through into the entrance hallway offering a central heated radiator and benefiting from understairs storage space with access into the downstairs rooms.
Providing a low level white WC with a wall hung wash hand basin with mixer tap and featuring white tiled walls with tiled flooring.
Lounge 14' Maximum Into Bay x 11' 10" ( 4.27m Maximum Into Bay x 3.61m )
With complimentary coving to the ceiling and a centre-piece gas fire with tiled hearth and surround being the focal point of the room. Including a central heated radiator and a decorative double glazed bay window to the front aspect.
Kitchen/ Diner 10' 4" maximum x 23' 11" ( 3.15m maximum x 7.29m )
The kitchen offers a range of wall and base fitted units with complimentary worksurface over and an inset one and a half bowl asterite sink and drainer unit with mixer tap. The room also, incorporates an electric oven and four-ring gas hob with plumbing for a washing machine and dishwasher. Furthermore the kitchen features laminate flooring and a central heated radiator and extends through into the dining area which benefits from French double-doors leading out into the rear garden.
First Floor Landing
Providing access to the bedrooms, house bathroom and loft space with a double glazed window to the side aspect.
Bedroom One 12' 4" x 11' 9" ( 3.76m x 3.58m )
The master bedroom offers fitted wardrobes with a central heated radiator and a double glazed window to the front aspect.
Bedroom Two 10' 4" x 11' 2" ( 3.15m x 3.40m )
Featuring wood effect laminate flooring with a central heated radiator and a double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Bedroom Three 5' 11" x 7' 5" ( 1.80m x 2.26m )
With a central heated radiator and a double glazed window to the front aspect.
The house bathroom includes a three piece suite comprising of a panelled P-shaped bath with a dual mixer shower, a wash hand basin inset into a vanity unit and a low level WC. With decorative spotlighting and tiled walls; further including a heated towel rail and a double glazed window to the rear elevation.
Externally the property offers a good sized rear garden with a garage.
A generous corner plot with a lawned area, a decked area and fenced boundaries. Providing access to the garage as well as a delightful patio area ideal for a sitting out; with a walled boundary to separate the raised lawned area.
The garage offers a sliding door with power, an alarm and a double glazed window to the side aspect.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54628726.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HFX107478. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Halifax. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.