3 bedroom detached house for saleWagoners Walk, Skegness
- Immaculately Presented Detached 3 Bed Modern Family Home
- Lounge, Dining Room, Kitchen & Ground Floor Cloakroom/WC
- En-suite facility to the Master Bedroom + 3 Piece Family Bathroom
- Driveway for Numerous Vehicles
- Integral Garage & Gardens
Immaculately presented well appointed 3 Bed Detached Family Home, positioned on 'The Chase, Chestnut Home' development on the outskirts of Skegness, with a Lounge, Dining Room, Fitted Kitchen, ground floor Cloak/WC, Master Bedroom with En-Suite, Family Bathroom, Driveway, Gardens & Garage.
Immaculately well appointed 3 Bed Detached Family home built by 'Chestnut Homes' on the 'Chase' Development situated on the outskirts of the thriving East Coast Resort of Skegness. An early viewing is utterly essential to avoid disappointment & to fully appreciate the well appointed accommodation & the great access this Family Home offers to the wide range of nearby Town Centre amenities Sea Front & Beach attractions & convenient access to the nearby bustling town of Boston. The accommodation itself comprises briefly of an Entrance Hallway, well proportioned Kitchen, fitted with a good range of wall, base and drawer units, a Lounge which is open to the Dining Room & having the benefit of 'French' doors into the rear garden, 3 well proportioned Bedrooms, the Master having En-suite Facilities in addition to a 3 piece suite Family Bathroom. Externally with a block paved driveway allowing ample off road parking for numerous vehicles & access to the integral Garage, the rear of the property has the benefit of an enclosed garden which offers a degree of Privacy. For further information contact William H Brown on 01754 768311
Double glazed front entrance door with obscure coloured inset glass panel set to the top half, leads into;
Which has a radiator, stairs rising to the 1st floor, and a door allowing access into;
Lounge 15' 2" x 10' 10" ( 4.62m x 3.30m )
Comprising of an attractive feature floor, radiator, an electric fire incorporated within a stylish fire surround and hearth and a double glazed window to the front elevation allowing for a good amount of natural light, an archway that leads into;
Dining Room 10' 1" x 8' 6" ( 3.07m x 2.59m )
With feature flooring continuing from the Lounge area, radiator and double glazed 'French' Doors into the rear garden, with a door leading into;
Kitchen 15' max. into door recess x 10' 2" ( 4.57m max. into door recess x 3.10m )
Comprising of a range of wall, base and drawer units with complimentary work top surfaces over and splash backs, being tiled to the hob area. The kitchen has the benefit of an integral electric oven, a stainless steel extractor chimney with an inset gas hob below, a 1 ½ bowl inset sink with mixer taps over, radiator, space for appliances, a double glazed window allowing a view over the rear garden, a door to access the useful under stairs cupboard which has the benefit of a light and also a further door allowing access into the Ground floor Cloak/WC. A double glazed door with an inset opaque glass panel to the top half enables external access to the side of the property.
Comprising of a low flush WC, wall mounted Wash hand basin, radiator and a double glazed obscure window to the rear elevation.
With a radiator, loft access, useful storage cupboard, and doors allowing access to;
Bedroom 1 11' 2" min. +Door recess x 14' 1" max. into robe recess ( 3.40m min. +Door recess x 4.29m max. into robe recess )
With a double glazed window to the front elevation, a useful recess allowing for hanging and shelving facilities, radiator and door into;
Fitted with a 3 piece suite comprising of a low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, radiator, double glazed opaque window to the side elevation, extractor fan, complimentary tiled splash backs, and a shower cubicle incorporating a mains shower.
Bedroom 2 10' 1" max. narrowing to 7' 3" min. x 14' 5" ( 3.07m max. narrowing to 2.21m min. x 4.39m )
With 2 double glazed windows to the rear elevation allowing for an abundance of natural light and a radiator.
Bedroom 3 12' 8" max. into door recess x 8' 10" ( 3.86m max. into door recess x 2.69m )
With a radiator, a double glazed window to the front elevation and a useful over stairs cupboard.
Fitted with a 3 piece suite, comprising of a paneled bath, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, radiator double glazed obscure window to the rear elevation, extractor fan and complimentary tiled splash backs.
Externally To The Front
To the front of the property there is attractive block paving allowing off road parking for numerous vehicles, outside lighting and access to;
Integral Garage 16' 7" x 8' 2" ( 5.05m x 2.49m )
With an up and over vehicular access door, wall mounted gas central heating boiler, electric fuse box and being fitted with light and power.
Gated Side Access leads into the rear garden area, which is enclosed with fencing and is predominantly laid to lawn, has a paved patio seating area, various pathways and an outside tap.
See multi map illustration.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54628762.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SKG104551. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Skegness. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.