3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleJamesfield, Scotlandwell, Kinross, KY13
- IN BEAUTIFUL COUNTRYSIDE VILLAGE
- EPC=D OIL HEATING & DG
- SPACIOUS LOUNGE WITH ELECTRIC FIRE
- LUXURY SHOWER ROOM
- DRIVEWAY AND GARAGE
- Spacious Conservatory With Tiled Roof
- Catchment Area To Kinross High School
- Local Amenities
- 3 Double Bedrooms
- Well Placed For Loch Leven
* This is a well proportioned 3 bedroom bungalow situated in the sought after and picturesque village of Scotlandwell
* Spacious lounge has outlook over front garden and features a built in fire
* 3 double bedrooms, all featuring built in wardrobes offering flexibility
* Luxury family shower room, fully tiled with multi-jet shower and modern suite
* Generously proportioned kitchen with ample wall/base units and plenty of worktop space making entertaining a breeze. Range cooker included
* Large conservatory offering yet more accommodation and accessing rear garden. Perfect for spending time during the upcoming summer months, and is finished with tiled roof and insulation
* Gardens to front and rear
* Driveway for multiple vehicles and single garage
* Oil fired central heating and double glazing
Presented to market is this lovely 3 bedroom bungalow on a generous plot in the sought after countryside village of Scotlandwell. Located within a quite cul-de-sac, accommodation comprises; entrance hallway leading to the spacious lounge and 3 double bedrooms, luxury shower room with multi-jet shower and the generously proportioned kitchen. The large roofed conservatory is accessed via the kitchen, and provides more bright living space and accesses the rear garden. The property is well presented throughout, and offers excellent family accommodation. Additional benefits include driveway, garage, oil fired central heating and double glazing. EPC=D
Jamesfield is a quiet cul-de-sac within the village of Scotlandwell. Daily requirements are well catered for in nearby towns of Milnathort, Kinross and Kirkcaldy. The property is well placed for Portmoak Primary School in Kinnesswood and secondary schooling can be found at the highly regarded Kinross Community Campus. Being only a few miles from the M90, the house is well placed for access to Edinburgh and Perth and to enjoy the countryside of Kinross-shire, Fife and Perthshire.
With bungalows in this area coming to market rarely, early viewing is advised to avoid disappointment. Ideally suited to those who enjoy the quiet countryside lifestyle whilst retaining easy access to amenities.
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PURCHASERS:
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Please be advised that some of the particulars may be awaiting vendor approval. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are traveling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54630298.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 528446420. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Your Move , Glenrothes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.