2 bedroom flat for sale15/13 Hawkhill Close, Easter Road, Edinburgh, EH7 6AL
Withdrawn from Market £159,995
- Well-presented, bright and well-proportioned, two-bedroom, fifth-floor flat set in a modern apartment block in the popular Easter Road area, north-east of Edinburgh city centre.
- Light and well-maintained, the dual-aspect property is in good condition throughout.
- Accessed via a well-kept common entrance, the lift-served accommodation consists of an entrance hallway, living room, kitchen, two double bedrooms, an en-suite bathroom and a shower room.
- Features include uPVC double glazing, gas central heating, TV and telephone points, a secure entry system and good storage provision.
- Externally, the factored property also benefits from fine open outlooks across the surrounding district, well maintained areas of landscaped communal garden ground and private resident's car...
- Home Report available online.
*Over 10k Under Home Report Valuation*
Well-presented, bright and well-proportioned, two-bedroom, fifth-floor flat set in a modern apartment block in the popular Easter Road area, north-east of Edinburgh city centre. Light and well-maintained, the dual-aspect property is in good condition throughout. Accessed via a well-kept common entrance, the lift-served accommodation is entered via an entrance hallway serving all rooms, featuring a built-in store cupboard and the entryphone handset. Offering space for dining furniture, the good-sized, carpeted living room provides access to a front-facing, private balcony; whilst the front-facing kitchen features wall and base units with integrated appliances including a fridge/freezer, gas hob, electric oven, washing machine and fridge/freezer. The two carpeted double bedrooms are set to the rear, both with built-in wardrobes. The master bedroom benefits from a Juliette balcony and a stylish ensuite bathroom featuring a white three-piece suite. There is also a shower room set internally off the hallway including a white two-piece suite, shower enclosure and splashback tiling. Features include uPVC double glazing, gas central heating, TV and telephone points, a secure entry system and good storage provision. Externally, the factored property also benefits from fine open outlooks across the surrounding district, well maintained areas of landscaped communal garden ground and private resident's car parking. Easter Road is an established and bustling east of city centre location with a mix of traditional and modern residential properties. A high amenity area, there is extensive local convenience and specialist shopping, whilst there is also a Tesco superstore on Duke Street to the north in Leith, and a Sainbury's at Meadowbank Shopping Park to the south. Highly-frequent public transport is available on Easter Road and London Road, with Edinburgh's Royal Mile, Princes Street, the Scottish Parliament, and the Old Town all accessible by foot, together with the Omni Centre with bars, restaurants, a Virgin Active gym, and multi-screen cinema. Lochend Park, Holyrood Park and Arthur's Seat offer vast open green spaces for walks and recreation.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6649465. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland, Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.