2 bedroom flat for saleWalton Street, Aylesbury
Sold STC £235,000
- Last two bedroom apartment available!
- New Development in Town Centre
- Studios, one and two bedroom apartments
- Walking distance to station and shopping centres
- Help to buy available
- Call in today to book your viewing!!!
OPPORTUNITY TO PURCHASE Plot 33, a spacious 3rd floor 2 bedroom apartment with views overlooking roof terrace (STP) including 2 double bedrooms, 4 piece bathroom suite, lift and allocated parking. Walking distance to town centre and station! Call today on 01296 395111
Offering luxurious living with studio, one and two bedroom apartments, Walton Square provides a modern space that has been created with the most dedicated attention to detail.
Walton Square is surrounded by some of the most beautiful Buckinghamshire countryside. A market town, Aylesbury has many elegant Georgian buildings that stand proudly around the early English parish of Church of St Mary. For shopping there is a mix of big high street names and charming local independent shopts within a few minutes walk from Walton Square. There is a great choice of dining with a variety of venues to choose from and with Aylesbury station within walkng distance, Walton Square boasts great transport links with Central London, just an hour away by train.
Living/dining Room/kitchen 14' 10" x 11' 8" ( 4.52m x 3.56m )
* Individually designed contemporary kitchen units with integrated handles
* Ingetraged single oven and ceramic hob
* Integrated extractor to suit design
* Integrated washer/dryer
* Integrated fridge/freezer
* Integrated dishwasher
* Laminate worktops
Bedroom One 15' 2" x 11' 1" ( 4.62m x 3.38m )
Bedroom Two 15' 3" x 9' 1" ( 4.65m x 2.77m )
* Contemporary wall-mounted basin with single chrome mixer tap
* Bath with fixed shower head and integrated chrome wall-mounted triple mixer plate
* Glass shower screen
* Modern Chrome heated towel rail
* Ceramic floor and wall tiling
Safety & Security
* Smoke alarms hard-wired to mains supply with battery back up
* 10 Year housing warrantly (CML compliant) issued on building completion
* Private door entry system to each apartment.
* LED spotlights throughout
* Television (Sky+, terrestrial, DAB and FM radio) point to the principal reception room
* Return feed television points to master bedroom and second bedroom (where applicable)
* Wiring to facilitate telephone line to principal reception room and master bedroom
* Appliance grid switch to kitchen
* Contemporary white internal doors with polished chrome door furniture
* Fitted carpets (floor optional extras available subject to cut off date)
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ALS305653. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, Aylesbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.