5 bedroom detached house for saleHarland Way, Cottingham
- Individually Designed Detached House
- Currently Under Construction
- To Be Built to a High Specification
- Approximately 3670 sq ft of Living Accommodation
- One of Only Five Individual Homes
THIS INDIVIDUALLY DESIGNED DETACHED HOUSE, CURRENTLY UNDER CONSTRUCTION, IS TO BE BUILT TO A HIGH SPECIFICATION OVER THREE FLOORS TO PROVIDE APPROXIMATELY 3670 SQ FT (APPROXIMATELY 340 SQ M) OF SPACIOUS LIVING ACCOMMODATION
It will be one of only five individual homes to be built in this exclusive, prime location and access is to be gained across a private drive through pillared, electrically operated gates.
* Cloakroom - Splashback above hand basin * Bathroom - Fully tiled shower enclosure - Half tiled over bath - Splashback above hand basin * En-suite - Splashback above hand basin - Fully tiled shower enclosure
* Cloakroom - hand basin and WC in white with complementary brassware * Bathroom - hand basin, bath and WC in white with complementary brassware - shower with enclosure * En-suite - hand basin and WC in white with complementary brassware - shower with enclosure
* External light to front and rear
* Existing access drive in tarmac * Shared drive area to have block paved finish * Private drives to have block paved finish * Front gardens to be turfed or planted where applicable * Rear gardens to be grass seeded * 1.80 metre high close boarded timber fence to rear gardens unless there is an existing fence in place
* Mains gas, electricity, water and drainage * Telephone connection point to study and lounge but customer to be responsible for connection charges *Media point in lounge *TV and satellite point in lounge, kitchen dining area and all bedrooms with SKY control in each room *Satellite and TV aerial installed
* Premier Guarantee for New Homes
* Choices and certain extras are available subject to build stage of the property
The property has yet to be assessed for Council Tax but lies within the East Riding of Yorkshire Council area.
We understand the property will be made available freehold with the benefit of vacant possession.*
The main specification details will be as follows:
A "PRIVATE ACCESS WITH ELECTRIC GATES"
* Brick and block construction with cavity wall insulation and mineral felt quilted loft insulation
C WINDOWS/BI-FOLD DOORS
* White external * White internal * PVCu double glazed
D EXTERNAL DOORS
* Composite wood effect front door * PVCu side door in white * Door furniture to be chrome finish * Multi point lock * Chrome finish letter plate
E INTERNAL FINISH
* Ceilings to have white emulsion finish * Six panel white internal doors with chrome door furniture * Plastered walls to be painted white with white gloss to all woodwork
F CENTRAL HEATING
* Gas central heating to radiators from pressurised water system
* Fully fitted units * Stainless steel one and a half oven * Five ring hob with extractor, "designer" hood and glass splash back * Integrated fridge/freezer * Integrated dishwasher * One and a half bowl sink and tap * Worktop upstand included
H UTILITY ROOM
* Fully fitted units * One bowl sink and tap * Space for washer and dryer - plumbed ready to receive appliances
A permanent stairway from the first floor landing leads to the roof space which has been split to provide two rooms which can be used however an incoming purchaser wishes. The proportions of each room, approximately 5.4m x 3.45m and 4.85m x 3.45m gives sufficient room for these rooms to be used either as a gymnasium or games room or possibly a cinema room.
Standing within the grounds there is a large double garage approximately 10.35m (34'0") x 5.35m (17'7") having twin up and over doors operated by remote control. An internal stairway from the garage gives access to a first floor area which could be used as a studio apartment or office or snooker room.
FIRST FLOOR STUDIO/OFFICE
Approximately 10.35m (34'0") x 5.35m (17'7") with plumbing, drainage, heating and lighting installed.
GARDENS & GROUNDS
The property is approached across a private drive shared by only four other dwellings, through a pillared, gated entrance which is operated by remote control.
All mains services are to be connected to the property.
A gas fired underfloor heating system will be installed to the ground floor with gas fired central heating radiators on the first and second floors.
25' 7'' x 12' 8'' (7.8m x 3.85m)
An open fronted, pillared entrance porch leads to a spacious entrance hall off which an elegant stairway leads to the upper floors. Alongside the staircase there will be provision for a passenger lift to the first floor. The entrance hall is arranged centrally within the property to give direct access to all main reception rooms. Off the entrance hall there is a cloaks cupboard together with a toilet.
6' 9'' x 5' 7'' (2.062m x 1.701m)
With low level w.c. and wash hand basin.
22' 4'' x 17' 1'' (6.8m x 5.2m)
Having double opening doors from the entrance hall, there being provision for an elegant fireplace to surround either a solid fuel or gas fire, a choice of which will be given to the incoming purchaser.
18' 8'' x 17' 1'' max (5.7m x 5.2m)
This spacious master bedroom leads in semi open plan style to an en-suite dressing room beyond which there is a large en-suite bathroom.
EN-SUITE DRESSING ROOM
17' 1'' x 6' 10'' (5.2m x 2.08m)
With high and low level hanging space.
17' 1'' x 7' 10'' (5.2m x 2.4m)
Containing a suite comprising a large bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low level w.c. and separate walk-in shower cubicle.
14' 9'' x 14' 5'' (4.5m x 4.4m)
With views to the front of the property.
14' 9'' x 9' 6'' (4.5m x 2.9m)
With views to the rear.
17' 10'' x 13' 1'' (5.44m x 3.98m)
With views over the orangerie across the rear grounds.
9' 5'' x 10' 6'' (2.88m x 3.2m)
Containing a large panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low level w.c. and separate walk-in shower cubicle.
14' 9'' x 10' 6'' (4.5m x 3.2m)
With views to the front of the property.
32' 10'' x 15' 0'' (10m x 4.579m)
This large open plan living area is arranged to provide a luxurious fitted kitchen that will have a host of fitted appliances beyond which there is a day room which leads in open plan style to a rear orangerie. Direct access from the kitchen can be gained to a separate utility room and a walk-in pantry and a further door from the kitchen leads to the side of the property.
16' 6'' x 11' 4'' (5.041m x 3.46m)
Being arranged in open plan style to an adjoining day room/kitchen. Double opening French doors lead to the rear gardens.
11' 2'' x 7' 10'' (3.4m x 2.4m)
This utility room will be fitted with an extensive range of wall and floor mounted units that will incorporate a Belfast sink with integrated automatic washing machine and tumble dryer.
11' 5'' x 9' 2'' max (3.48m x 2.8m)
With views to the front of the property.
18' 1'' x 12' 8'' min (5.5m x 3.85m)
This central, part galleried landing gives direct access to four double bedrooms and a family bathroom at first floor level in addition to which a further permanent stairway leads to the second floor. Off the landing there is a linen cupboard which incorporates a hot water cylinder.
Set within the northern outskirts of the popular residential village of Cottingham, close to open countryside. First class road connections are available as Harland Way connects into the Humber Bridge Northern Approach Road which runs approximately half a mile to the north giving a link into the region's motorway network.
The property is arranged on the ground and two upper floors as shown in some detail by the dimensioned floorplan which forms part of these particulars fo sale, a brief description being as follows.
P IMPORTANT NOTICE
* These particulars are for guidance only and do not in any way form part of a warranty or guarantee. We reserve the right to make alterations to the specification and elevational treatments without prior notice.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS
Certain fixtures and fittings may be purchased with the property but may be subject to separate negotiation as to price.
*The agent has not had sight of confirmation documents and therefore the buyer is advised to obtain verification from their solicitor or surveyor.
Strictly by appointment with the sole agents once the building programme is sufficiently advanced for prospective buyers to safely attend the site.
We will be pleased to offer independent advice regarding a mortgage for this property, details of which are available from our Fine and Country Office on 01482 420999. Independent advice will be given by Licensed Credit Brokers. Written quotations on request. Your home is at risk if you do not keep up repayments on a mortgage or other loan secured on it.
Thinking of selling or struggling to sell your house? More people choose Beercock Wiles & Wick in this region than any other agent. Book your free valuation now!
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54632626.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5768113. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Beercocks as Fine & Country, Willerby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.