3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleNew Road, Old Snydale, Pontefract
Sold STC £200,000
- GUIDE PRICE £200,000 - £220,000
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Master Bedroom With En suite
- Dining Kitchen, Lounge & Conservatory
- Utility Room & Attached Garage
- No Chain
A well proportioned three double bedroom traditional bungalow with garage, conservatory and en suite bathroom. Available with no onward chain and offering a great outside space with generous gardens to the front, side and rear. A viewing is highly recommended.
We are delighted to offer for sale this well proportioned three bedroom detached bungalow sitting on a generous plot in the desirable semi rural location of Old Snydale. With excellent commuter links to the motorway network this is a wonderful opportunity to purchase a property that requires some general modernisation but will make a lovely family home. The accommodation comprises of a welcoming entrance hall, formal lounge with conservatory off, dining kitchen, utility room, three double bedrooms (one having an en suite) and house bathroom. Externally there is off street parking for 2+ cars and an attached single garage. The garden sits on a generous private plot with garden to all sides and the property is not overlooked at the front or back. Viewing is strongly recommended.
We are delighted to offer for sale this well proportioned three bedroom detached bungalow sitting on a generous plot in the desirable semi rural location of Old Snydale. With excellent commuter links to the motorway network this is a wonderful opportunity to purchase a property that requires some general modernisation but will make a lovely family home. The accommodation comprises of a welcoming entrance hall, formal lounge with conservatory off, dining kitchen, utility room, three double bedrooms (master with ensuite) and house bathroom. Externally there is off street parking for 2+ cars and a attached single garage. The garden sits on a private plot with garden to all sides and the property is not overlooked at the front or back. Viewing is strongly recommended.
Single glazed door to the front, with a single glazed front window and door leading in to the welcoming entrance hall.
Having a single glazed entrance door with wood flooring, a central heated radiator and access to loft. Also having access to 2 bedrooms, bathroom dining room and lounge.
Lounge 15' 3" x 11' 5" ( 4.65m x 3.48m )
Bright living room with large double glazed patio doors opening up to the conservatory on the rear, with gas fireplace. Having coving to ceiling and wall lights. A central heated radiator, TV point and access through to the third bedroom and shower room.
Conservatory 12' 11" x 9' 2" ( 3.94m x 2.79m )
Bright and spacious conservatory of timber construction, double glazed windows to the rear and side, with lights and access through the double doors to the rear garden.
Kitchen 12' 4" x 9' 4" max ( 3.76m x 2.84m max )
Fully fitted kitchen benefiting from both high and low level kitchen units. There are two single glazed windows to the front again overlooking the front garden. With Laminate work surfaces and 1.5 bowl sink and drainer, Gas point for an oven, with gas hob and extracting cooker hood, includes a breakfast bar and central heated radiator and with access through to the utility room/storage.
Utility Room 7' x 5' 7" ( 2.13m x 1.70m )
Single glazed door to the side with access to the side garden. Having plumbing for automatic washing machine, single glazed window to the front and laminate work surfaces.
Dining Room 9' 5" x 8' ( 2.87m x 2.44m )
Doubled glazed window to the front of the property looking out over the front garden, central heated radiator and ceiling coving and is open through to the kitchen.
Bedroom One 10' 7" x 9' 9" ( 3.23m x 2.97m )
Fitted wardrobes along the length of the room with ceiling coving, double glazed window to the rear and a central heated radiator
Part tiled bathroom, with a three piece suite compromising of bath, wash hand basin, w.c, with a radiator and double glazed window to the rear.
Bedroom Two 11' 10" x 9' 4" ( 3.61m x 2.84m )
Bedroom situated to the front of the property, with a double glazed window, central heated radiator, and television point
Bedroom Three 11' 5" x 9' 10" ( 3.48m x 3.00m )
Rear bedroom with fully fitted wardrobes, ceiling coving, double glazed window to the rear and central heated radiator
Having single glazed window to the rear and a 4 piece bathroom suite with bath, shower cubicle, wash hand basin and w.c. Benefits from a central heated radiator and is part tiled.
Lawned front garden with paved driveway and hedge boundary, with a beautiful lawned rear garden with a paved patio area and with wall and fenced boundaries.
Power and light throughout, with front and back up and over doors.
The property itself can be approached by leaving Pontefract along the A645 Wakefield Road, proceed into Featherstone and at the Station lane traffic lights continue straight ahead. At the next set of traffic lights turn right and at the roundabout take the first exit sign posted for Old Snydale, Follow the road along into Old Snydale and just after the bus stop on the left the road bears around to the right, just before the bend the property is located on the left hand side indicated by the for sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54633715.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PON109406. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Pontefract. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.