3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBancroft Close, Cambridge
Sold STC £500,000
- Walking distance to the Train station, Addenbrookes Hospital and the City Centre
- Potential to extend
- 97 Ft Private rear garden
- Driveway providing off road parking
- Set at the end of a Cul-De-Sac
- Spacious family home
Spacious family home, Walking distance to the Train station, Addenbrookes Hospital and the City Centre, UPVC conservatory, 97ft Private established rear garden, Set at the end of a Cul-De-Sac, Driveway providing off road parking, potential to extend.
Stairs to first floor landing, door to;
3.50m x 2.92m. Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, sink, built in cooker and hob, Space for fridge/freezer, window to rear, storage cupboard, door to;
3.86m x 4.02m Window to front, gas fireplace.
3.25m x 2.71m door to conservatory, door to lounge.
3.51m x 2.78m UPVC double glazed construction with French doors to garden.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
3.68m x 3.55m. Window to rear.
3.52m x 3.44m. Window to front.
2.58m x 2.55m. Window to front.
Fitted with three piece suite comprising bath, wash hand basin, WC, window to rear.
The rear garden measures 97ft and is mainly laid to lawn and is fully enclosed by timber fencing. There is a driveway to the front providing off road parking. There are two brick built storage sheds and one is currently used to house the washing machine and an outside wc.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54633814.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GTS100767. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Great Shelford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.