2 bedroom house for saleAllestree Street, Derby
Sold STC £74,950
- NO UPWARD CHAIN, VACANT POSSESSION
- UPSTAIRS BATHROOM
- NEAT REAR GARDEN
- TWO RECEPTION ROOMS
- TWO BEDROOMS
- PRICED TO SELL
- IDEAL FOR INVESTOR OR FIRST TIME BUYER
A two bedroom mid terrace house located close to local shops and good road links to the city centre. The property benefits from having a lounge, dining room, kitchen, upstairs bathroom, two bedroom and rear garden. Viewings are highly recommended. BOOK A VIEWING TODAY!
NO UPWARD CHAIN, VACANT POSSESSION - A two bedroom mid terrace house located close to local shops and good road links to the city centre. The property benefits from having a lounge, dining room, kitchen, upstairs bathroom, two bedrooms and a neat rear garden.
via a UPVC double glazed exterior door
Lounge 11' 4" x 11' 2" ( 3.45m x 3.40m )
Upvc double glazed window to the front of the property, brick fire place and TV point.
Dining Room 11' 7" x 11' 2" ( 3.53m x 3.40m )
Upvc double glazed window to the rear of the property, gas fire with fire surround, space for table and chairs, laminate flooring, telephone point and door to:
Kitchen 11' 9" x 6' 6" ( 3.58m x 1.98m )
Fitted with a range of wall, base and drawer units with work surfaces and tiled splash backs, tiled flooring, stainless steel sink and drainer unit, space for gas cooker, space for fridge freezer, plumbing for washing machine, Upvc double glazed window to the rear of the property and Upvc double glazed exterior door to the rear.
Bedroom One 11' 4" x 11' 2" ( 3.45m x 3.40m )
UPVC double glazed window to the front.
Bedroom Two 11' 5" x 8' 8" ( 3.48m x 2.64m )
UPVC double glazed window to rear, storage heater.
Having a panel bath with shower, part tiled walls, WC, wash hand basin and obscure double glazed window to the rear.
To the rear of the property is a lawned garden with fenced boundaries, raised decked area and shared side alley providing access to the front of the property.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54635137.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DBY109329. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Derby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.