3 bedroom town house for saleMiddle Meadow, Shireoaks, Worksop
- WELL PRESENTED, FLEXIBLE LIVING ACCOMMODATION
- THREE/FOUR BEDROOM THREE STOREY TOWNHOUSE
- KITCHEN DINER
- VILLAGE LOCATION
- EXCELLENT FOR COMMUTING
W H Brown are pleased to offer you this well presented three/four bedroom town house for sale. This property offers flexible living accommodation and is located in the idyllic location of Shireoaks, which is perfect for commuters. Viewing is essential to appreciate the accommodation on offer.
W H Brown are pleased to offer you this well presented three/four bedroom town house for sale. This property offers flexible living accommodation comprising in brief of entrance hall, downstairs dining room/study/bedroom/play room, downstairs cloakroom, dining kitchen, second floor comprising of lounge and bedroom two, stairs leading up to third floor with double bedroom, master bedroom with en suite and family bathroom, rear low maintenance garden, double glazing, gas central heating and located in the popular village location of Shireoaks. Excellent location for commuters, with the A1 and M1 being close by..
Middle Meadow, Shireoaks
With a front facing double glazed door, radiator and access to the dining room, kitchen/diner, rear yard and downstairs cloakroom
With a low flush wc, wash hand basin,tiling and a central heating radiator.
Kitchen 12' 4" x 15' 7" ( 3.76m x 4.75m )
A modern fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units with worktop over incorporating a one and a half bowl sink and drainer, integrated fridge freezer, integrated double oven with gas hob and cooker hood above, plumbing for dishwasher, fully tiled to the walls and tiled flooring, a central heating radiator, a rear facing double glazed window and a door leading out into the rear garden.
Stairs & Landing
Access to staircase via entrance hall leading upto first floor rooms and landing area and access to first floor rooms and staircase leading upto second floor rooms
Lounge 12' 5" x 15' 8" ( 3.78m x 4.78m )
With two French doors which open onto balcony area, a modern electric feature fireplace with surround and hearth, wooden flooring, central heating radiator, television and telephone points.
Bedroom Two 8' 10" x 12' 5" ( 2.69m x 3.78m )
Situated on the first floor with two front facing double glazed windows, a central heating radiator and television point.
Stairs & Landing
Access to staircase on first floor landing area leading upto second floor rooms and landing area.
Master Bedroom 12' 5" into recess x 10' 11" ( 3.78m into recess x 3.33m )
Situated on the second floor with a rear facing double glazed window, built in wardrobes, a central heating radiator and access to......
Comprising of a low flush wc, wash hand basin and shower cubicle, partially tiled, a central heating radiator and extractor fan.
Bedroom Three 8' 11" x 12' 5" ( 2.72m x 3.78m )
Situated on the second floor with two rear facing double glazed windows, built in wardrobes, a central heating radiator and television point.
A partially tiled family bathroom situated on the second floor comprising of a low flush wc, wash hand basin and bath with mixer taps and an extractor fan.
Front: To the front of the property is a small pebbled area.
Rear: A low maintenance enclosed rear garden with laid to lawn and fenced surround. At the bottom of the garden is a decking area ideal for entertaining.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54635191.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WKS108286. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Worksop. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.