4 bedroom detached house for saleGOODWOOD LANE, CLEETHORPES
Sold STC £230,000
- Four bedroom detached family home
- Sought after and very popular location upon the Cleethorpes Country Park
- Gas central heating and uPVC double glazing
- Hallway, lounge, sitting room, dining kitchen, sunroom, utility and cloakroom
- Landing, family bathroom and four bedrooms with ensuite to master
- Front and rear gardens, driveway and double garage
- No forward chain on the vendors side
- Energy performance rating C and Council tax band E
We at Crofts Estate Agents are delighted to offer for sale this modern and spacious four bedroom detached family home found within this sought after location on the corner of Goodwood Lane and Kempton Vale upon the Cleethorpes Country Park development. With no forward chain on the vendors side, the property benefits from gas central heating and uPVC double glazing and the added bonus of a double garage to the rear. Briefly the property comprises entrance hallway, lounge, sitting room, dining kitchen, sunroom, utility and cloakroom. Family bathroom and four bedrooms with master ensuite. Front and rear gardens. Driveway and double garage, although the garage has been altered to create an internal office but this could easily be removed. No forward chain on the vendors side.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1160110. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crofts Estate Agents, Cleethorpes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.