2 bedroom terraced house for saleBruce Street, Lochmaben, Lockerbie
- IDEAL FIRST TIME BUYER / BUY TO LET / HOLIDAY HOME PROPOSITION
- MID-TERRACE COTTAGE IN LOCHMABEN
- LIVING ROOM, KITCHEN, BATHROOM
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- REAR GARDENS OVERLOOKING KIRK LOCH, GOLF COURSE AND OPEN COUNTRYSIDE
- EPC = E
** CLOSING DATE 12pm on 03/07/2017 **
** CONTACT THE OFFICE ON 01387 245898 FOR MORE DETAILS **
A RARE OPPORTUNITY TO PURCHASE A MID-TERRACE COTTAGE LOCATED ON THE EDGE OF KIRK LOCH IN THE PICTURESQUE VILLAGE OF LOCHMABEN.
The property offers good access to a range of local amenities within the village with bus links to Dumfries, Lockerbie and the M74 North and South.
The existing accommodation comprises briefly an entrance hall, living room, kitchen, two double bedrooms and a bathroom. Externally there is a lovely garden to the rear, sloping down to Kirk Loch with stunning views of the local golf-course and open countryside beyond.
GREAT POTENTIAL TO CREATE A LOVELY HOME OR HOLIDAY COTTAGE/LET IN A SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54636526.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WHI160268. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cumberland Estate Agents Ltd, Dumfries. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.