2 bedroom detached house for saleDryfe Grove, Lockerbie, Dumfries and Galloway
Offers in Excess of £175,000
- DETACHED FAMILY BUNGALOW IN POPULAR RESIDENTIAL AREA IN LOCKERBIE
- ENTRANCE VESTIBULE, HALL, LIVING ROOM, DINING ROOM, KITCHEN, BATHROOM,
- 2 DOUBLE BEDROOMS, CONSERVATORY
- GARDENS, DETACHED GARAGE AND CLUBROOM AND OFF-STREET PARKING
- DOUBLE GLAZING, GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- EPC RATING = D
A DETACHED TWO BEDROOM SANDSTONE BUNGALOW OCCUPYING A CORNER SITE IN A POPULAR RESIDENTIAL AREA OF LOCKERBIE.
This property provides an ideal family home with local primary and secondary schools in close proximity, having easy access to all local amenities, the nearby M74 and located close to the railway station.
The accommodation briefly comprises an Entrance Vestibule and Hall, Living Room, Dining Room, Kitchen, two Double Bedrooms, Bathroom and a Conservatory, as well as having a detached external Clubroom and Garage. The property has gas central heating, double glazing and boasts off-street parking and easily maintained gardens.
INTERNAL INSPECTION IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54636529.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CAR160514. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cumberland Estate Agents Ltd, Dumfries. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.