2 bedroom flat for saleClyde Road, Croydon
- Two double bedrooms
- Stunning condition
- Full of light throughout
- Private garden
- Off-street parking
STUNNING.. two double bedroom ground floor flat is offered to the market in superb condition throughou.
STUNNING.. two double bedroom ground floor flat is offered to the market in superb condition throughout. Located right in the heart of Addiscombe, on one of the popular ladder roads. This beautifully presented flat comprises a great sized reception room full of light, a newly fitted kitchen, two double bedrooms, modern bathroom and a well-kept private rear garden. Further benefiting from an allocated off-street parking space and a good lease.
Situated close to East Croydon Station giving direct access to London Victoria & London Bridge, Croydon Town Centre, bars, restaurants and many more.
This property is perfect for those commuters, or those looking to get on the property ladder. It is a gem of a property and needs to be internally viewed to be appreciated.
There is a high demand in the area for properties like this one and will not stay on the market for long!
Reception Room 14' 2" x 11' 9" ( 4.32m x 3.58m )
Kitchen 10' 8" x 7' 5" ( 3.25m x 2.26m )
Bedroom One 10' 10" x 10' ( 3.30m x 3.05m )
Bedroom Two 9' 9" x 9' 3" ( 2.97m x 2.82m )
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54636631.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CRY106380. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Croydon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.