4 bedroom detached house for saleHeathlands, Swaffham
- Detached Family Home
- No Onward Chain
- Four Good Sized Bedrooms
- Two Bathrooms
- 2/3 Reception Rooms
- Driveway & Garage & enclosed rear garden
- Popular Estate Location
An extremely well cared for detached family home located within a popular estate location on the outskirts of Swaffham giving easy access to schools, shops and amenities. The property has been maintained to a good standard internally and externally.
From Swaffham town centre head out of town on the A1065 merging onto the Brandon Road upon passing the London Street stores on the right hand side take the next left hand turn signposted Watton Road and follow the road to the bottom taking another left onto the popular Heathlands estate where the property can be found near the bottom of the development just a short walk from the green. This lovingly cared for family home was built in the early 90's and offers easy access to schools, and also a short walk to Swaffham town centre and it's amenities. Swaffham is a quaint market town steeped in history and offers a variety of shop's, restaurants, public houses, supermarkets, schools and doctors surgery's and also benefits from good local bus routes and being conveniently placed to offer easy access to the A47 in both directions and a short drive to the A11. The accommodation in brief comprises of; entrance hallway, downstairs cloakroom, good size sitting room, dining room, fitted kitchen with breakfast room off it, four bedrooms, master en suite and of course family bathroom. Outside there are front and rear gardens well cared for and a driveway for parking with an internal garage. This home would be perfect for a number of potential buyers whether a family looking to upsize or a professional couple that like space it has it all. Available with NO ONWARD CHAIN!!!
Storm porch, UPVC double glazed door leads into;
Textured and coved ceiling, radiator, doors to sitting room, kitchen and cloak room.
Stairs to the first floor.
Low level WC, hand basin with splashback, radiator and obscured UPVC double glazed window to the front aspect.
Sitting Room 17' 9" x 11' 3" max ( 5.41m x 3.43m max )
Textured and coved ceiling, radiator, television point, telephone point, fireplace with inset gas fire, wooden mantel piece and ceramic hearth. UPVC double glazed window to the front aspect and double doors leading into;
Dining Room 9' 9" x 11' 7" ( 2.97m x 3.53m )
Textured and coved ceiling, radiator and UPVC double glazed patio doors overlooking the garden. Door to;
Kitchen 11' 4" x 8' ( 3.45m x 2.44m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of base fitted and eye level wooden units, work surfaces over, tiled splashback, inset 1 ½ bowl sink with drainer, built in electric oven & gas hob, cooker hood above, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, textured ceiling, UPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect, under stairs storage cupboard and opening to;
Breakfast Room 7' 11" x 7' 11" ( 2.41m x 2.41m )
Textured ceiling, radiator, loft access, internal door into garage and UPVC double glazed door and window to the rear aspect leading out to the garden.
First Floor Landing
Textured and coved ceiling, loft access, radiator, airing cupboard and doors to all bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom 1 11' 9" max x 11' 4" max ( 3.58m max x 3.45m max )
Textured and coved ceiling, radiator, UPVC double glazed window to the front aspect, built in wardrobes and door to;
En Suite Shower Room
Textured ceiling, obscured UPVC double glazed window to the side aspect, extractor fan, walk in shower cubicle, low level WC and hand basin.
Bedroom 2 8' 1" x 11' 5" max ( 2.46m x 3.48m max )
Textured and coved ceiling, radiator, UPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect and built in wardrobe space.
Bedroom 3 6' 6" x 8' 5" ( 1.98m x 2.57m )
Textured and coved ceiling, radiator and UPVC double glazed window to the side aspect.
Bedroom 4 8' x 6' 7" ( 2.44m x 2.01m )
Textured and coved ceiling, radiator and UPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Family Bathroom 6' 3" max x 11' 4" max ( 1.91m max x 3.45m max )
Textured and coved ceiling, radiator, obscured UPVC double glazed window to the side aspect, tiled splashback, extractor fan, low level WC, hand basin and separate panel bath with mixer tap shower attachment.
The property benefits from front and rear gardens both well maintained along with a tarmac driveway leading to the garage the front garden has a low maintenance fenced shingle area with mature hedging and flowers, to the rear there is a fully enclosed garden with lawned areas, mature borders, trees, hedging, flowers and patio along with gated side access.
Garage 17' 11" x 8' 1" ( 5.46m x 2.46m )
Up and over door, power and lighting and houses the gas fired central heating boiler.
From Swaffham town centre head out of town on the A1065 merging onto the Brandon Road upon passing the London Street stores on the right hand side take the next left hand turn signposted Watton Road. Follow the road to the bottom taking another left onto the popular Heathlands estate where the property can be found near the bottom of the development on the right hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54638242.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SFM104719. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Swaffham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.