3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleDouglas Road, Somercotes
- Brand New build Semi detached family homes
- Choice of kitchens on some plots with early reservation
- Three generous family bedrooms
- En-suite to master
- Spacious open plan kitchen/diner
- Built-in appliances and additional storage
- Ground floor cloaks cupboard and separate WC
- Enclosed landscaped rear garden
- Allocated parking in private car park
BRAND NEW BUILD!
Generously proportioned three bedroom semi detached property with ensuite and off road parking.
Deceptively spacious accommodation briefly comprises an entrance lobby, Generous kitchen diner with a choice of kitchen with early reservation, lounge with French doors to garden. Master bedroom with en-suite shower room, two further double bedrooms and a fitted family bathroom. Externally there is a rear garden and allocated off road parking. DON'T BE DISAPPOINTED! CALL TODAY AND ARRANGE TO VIEW THE SHOW HOME!
From our Alfreton office proceed via High Street to the traffic island and take the second exit onto Nottingham Road, on reaching Somercotes continue straight over the mini islands onto before eventually taking a left turn into Birchwood Lane. Proceed down Birchwood Lane taking the right turn on to Douglas Road where the properties can be found on the right.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-54641764.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ALF160326. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hall and Benson , Alfreton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.