2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHawks Way, Sleaford
Sold STC £110,000
- Was £115,000 to £120,000 Reduced to Guide Price £110,000 to £120,000
- Two Bedroom Semi Detached House
- Lounge & Dining Kitchen
- Established Gardens & Driveway
- Large Workshop & Covered Storage to the rear
GUIDE PRICE £110,000 to £120,000. Don't miss out on this TWO BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED HOUSE with gas central heating and uPVC windows. There are established gardens and driveway for parking. Viewing comes highly recommended.
Don't miss out on this excellent opportunity to purchase, what will be a sought after TWO BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED HOUSE off the Grantham Road area of SLEAFORD. The property has gas central heating, uPVC double glazed windows where specified and briefly comprises to the ground floor of a lounge with dining kitchen to the rear. To the first floor there is a landing and two generous sized bedrooms for this type of property and a separate bathroom. Outside there is a garden area to the front and driveway to the side providing parking for several cars in a tandem style. To the rear there is an excellent garden arranged over several levels providing pleasant spaces to sit and relax. There is a large workshop/outbuilding with power and lighting.
Viewing of this property at the Open House Event is highly recommended and this can be arranged via appointment or by simply turning up on the day.
Lounge 14' 6" x 12' 10" incl stairs ( 4.42m x 3.91m incl stairs )
Being approached via a partly glazed front entrance door, having gas fire, understairs storage cupboard, radiator and uPVC window. There is also a built in storage cupboard and access to the staircase.
Dining Kitchen 12' 10" x 8' 8" ( 3.91m x 2.64m )
This room is fitted with a range of base and wall mounted kitchen units and has work surfacing and a single drainer sink unit. There is space for a fridge freezer, radiator, gas cooker point, uPVC window and partly glazed door to the rear.
First Floor Landing
Having access to loft space being part boarded and with lighting. There is an airing cupboard housing the tank with immersion heater.
Bedroom One 12' 11" into alcove x 12' 1" ( 3.94m into alcove x 3.68m )
The main bedroom has a built in double wardrobe, uPVC window and radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 1" x 6' 3" ( 3.38m x 1.91m )
This bedroom is of a generous size for this type of property and has a uPVC window and radiator.
Fitted with a suite comprising of a panelled bath with wall mounted shower appliance over, pedestal wash hand basin and WC. There is a radiator, uPVC window and partly tiled walls.
To the front of the property there is a stone chipped garden area with hedging to the front aspect and mature tree. There is outside lighting and covered entrance canopy.
To the side of the property there is a tarmac driveway providing parking for two/three cars in a tandem style. From the side there is a personal gate to the rear.
The rear gardens are of particular interest as they are arranged over several different levels. There is a paved patio area with outside water supply and covered rear terraced area, ideal for outside dining in the changeable British weather conditions. As you rise up the steps to the rear garden there are a variety of pleasant sitting areas being approached through a wooden archway and a further washing/drying area. There are a variety of mature trees, shrubs and flowers to the rear gardens.
There is also a useful covered storage area to the rear.
Workshop / Outbuilding 10' 2" x 8' 1" ( 3.10m x 2.46m )
Having power and lighting and double glazed windows.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54642991.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SNH106202. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Sleaford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.