This property has been removed by the agent. It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market

View similar properties

3 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for sale

Church Street, St. Blazey, Par

Sold STC £125,000

Property Description

Key features

  • Semi detached Bungalow
  • New Development
  • No Onward Chain
  • Off Road Parking
  • Three Bedrooms
  • Gas Central Heating
  • Modern Stylish Bathroom
  • Secure Gated Development
  • Larger Than Average Bungalow
  • Freehold

Full description

A larger than average ground floor stunning three bedroom bungalow with private allocated parking set within the former Cornish Arms Pub which was converted into a new development in the heart of St. Blazey. There is internal parking and the development is gated giving a real feel of being secluded The property has a front garden which is walled and internally there are generous room sizes. The newly fitted white kitchen set within the open plan lounge is more than generous. The three good size bedrooms only adds to the properties appeal and with a stunning modern bathroom and complete refurbishment throughout the whole property means its an ideal spacious bungalow you can move straight into. The property is being sold with no onward chain and is available now.

More information from this agent

Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)

Listing History

Added on Rightmove:
09 January 2017


View in fullscreen

Map & Street View

Disclaimer - Property reference 26325082. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by FAC, Par. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.

Map data OpenStreetMap contributors.