2 bedroom terraced house for saleChurch Street, Billinghay, Lincoln
Sold STC £75,000
- Was £80,000 Reduced to Guide Price £75,000 to £80,000
- Two Bedroom Mature Terraced House
- Living Dining Kitchen including Range style oven
- Ground Floor Bathroom
- Rear Yard including Shed
- No Onward Chain attached
Guide Price £75,000 to £80,000
NO ONWARD CHAIN attached. Don't delay in viewing this TWO BEDROOM MATURE TERRACED HOUSE in the centre of the village of BILLINGHAY. The property has a 17'10 living dining kitchen and two double bedrooms to the first floor. Call now to view.
A superb opportunity to purchase a TWO BEDROOM MATURE TERRACED HOUSE with NO ONWARD CHAIN attached, in the village of BILLINGHAY. The property has a generous sized living dining kitchen and two double bedrooms to the first floor. The property briefly comprises of a lounge to the front aspect, with a 17'10 living dining kitchen to the rear and ground floor bathroom. To the first floor there is a landing and two generous sized bedrooms. Outside to the rear there is a yard area with garden shed and stone chipped area.
Viewing of this property is highly recommended in order that the accommodation can be appreciated for the competitive price.
Lounge 13' into alcove x 12' 8" ( 3.96m into alcove x 3.86m )
Being approached via a partly glazed front entrance door and having ornamental fireplace with brick fire surround and tiled hearth. There is a radiator, double glazed window, television point and beamed effect ceiling.
Living Dining Kitchen 17' 10" x 10' 1" max narrowing to 6' 4" min ( 5.44m x 3.07m max narrowing to 1.93m min )
This room offers ample space for cooking as well as for dining and is fitted with a range of base and wall mounted kitchen units. There is an inset Belfast style sink and fitted double Range style oven. There is a range of work surfacing, beamed effect ceiling, access to staircase and useful understairs storage cupboard. There is ceramic tiled flooring, window to the rear and partly glazed door to the rear yard.
Ground Floor Bathroom
Fitted with a suite comprising of a 'P' shaped bath with wall mounted shower appliance over and glazed shower screen. There is a WC and wash hand basin with mixer tap and vanity cupboard below. There is a radiator and partly tiled walls.
First Floor Landing
Bedroom One 12' 8" x 11' 9" incl wardrobes excl alcove ( 3.86m x 3.58m incl wardrobes excl alcove )
The main bedroom has fitted wardrobes with overhead storage cupboards, double glazed window, laminate flooring and radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 2" incl airing cupboard x 10' ( 3.10m incl airing cupboard x 3.05m )
This second generous sized bedroom has a built in airing cupboard, window to the rear and radiator.
To the rear of the property there is a yard area with stone chippings, outside lighting and garden shed.
Agents Note One
We are advised that there is a pedestrian access across the rear yard for the use of a neighbouring property. Further details upon request.
Agents Note Two
We are advised by the vendor that the electric boiler at this property is not in working condition. Further details upon request.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54645187.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SNH106223. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Sleaford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.