4 bedroom terraced house for saleElsmere Avenue, Aigburth, Liverpool, L17
- Four Bedroom Extended Mid Terrace Home
- Bright and Spacious Bay Fronted Lounge
- Attractive L-Shaped Family Dining Room
- Stunning Contemporary Style Kitchen
- Generously Sized Sleeping Accommodation
- Modern Three Piece Family Bathroom Suite
- Enclosed Yard to the Rear Elevation
- Highly Sought After Residential Area
Located in the popular suburb of Aigburth, L17 is this four bedroom extended mid terrace property brought exclusively to the sales market by Move Residential. Situated on Elsmere Avenue, the property greets you with a bright entrance hall with solid wood flooring that guides you through to a spacious living room. Awash with natural light courtesy of a large bay window, this inviting space boasts wonderful high ceilings, a neutral décor, and a feature fire surround. Furthermore, there is a generously sized secondary reception room providing a spacious family dining room with a further ?extended space' offering the potential for use as an alternative sitting area. There is also a modern fitted kitchen featuring a range of contemporary style wall and base units, a variety of integrated appliances and plentiful work surface space. To the first floor, there are three well proportioned double bedrooms, each finished to a very good standard, and receiving plenty of natural light. There is also a substantial loft conversion providing a fourth double bedroom. Completing the property is a stylish three piece bathroom suite. Externally, there is an enclosed yard to the rear elevation.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6730683. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Move Residential, Mossley Hill - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.