4 bedroom detached house for saleScott Close, Ditton, Aylesford, Kent
- Buyers fees apply, see bid pack
- 4 bedroom detached family house
- Fantastic kitchen area & garden room extension
- Quiet cul-de-sac location
- Gorgeous secluded sunny gardens
- Close to countryside walks
- EPC energy rating D (66)
Peace and quiet await you in this small Close, a friendly and neighbourly spot to put down some roots.The home is bright and welcoming. 'Wow' your friends when they pop round and share a drink with you in the stunning kitchen area. The stylish garden room extension adds a wonderful extra dimension to the home; use this as your formal dining area and release the lounge/diner as one super sized lounge if you wish. This is certainly a room that is a pleasure to cook, eat and relax in and will bring the family together naturally. All four bedrooms are of a good size, each would take a double bed so you won't have any arguments over who has a small bedroom as there is no box room to worry about!If you like a sunny garden then you will love it here; picture yourself on the secluded patio, a cool drink in hand as you soak up the sun's warm rays. Perhaps pop the awning over for a little shade in the heat of the day and relax as your gaze is drawn over the pretty colours of the garden with its well stocked beds and borders.A home here offers the perfect combination of easy modern living in pleasant surroundings. You have all your need on your doorstep; pop down the road to the local shop, doctors or dentist and a short drive will take you to the M20 or a choice of railway stations.
What the Owner says:
We bought our home and liked the fact it had more potential; we saw neighbours had converted their garage, it would make a great study/office or a ground floor bedroom (consents required).However, we did replace the garden room extension roof to make it cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter, added oak flooring, replaced the bathroom and replaced the double glazing in the time we have lived here. We remember very clearly how our home stood out from the rest. It was all the more appealing due to the fact it does not look out onto other houses either to the front or the back which was refreshing compared to others we saw.
- Entrance Porch
- Lounge/Diner: 27'0 x 13'3 up to bay (8.24m x 4.04m)
- Kitchen Area: 10'0 x 9'4 (3.05m x 2.85m)
- Garden Room Extension: 10'3 x 10'1 (3.13m x 3.08m)
- Bedroom 1: 11'1 x 10'9 (3.38m x 3.28m)
- Bedroom 2: 12'5 x 9'6 (3.79m x 2.90m)
- Bedroom 3: 10'9 up to fitted cupboard x 8'5 (3.28m x 2.57m)
- Bedroom 4: 9'4 x 8'0 (2.85m x 2.44m)
- Shower Room
- Driveway & Garage
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54646951.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 12932130. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Larkfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.