2 bedroom terraced house for saleGalloway Street, LIVERPOOL
- Guide Price £40,000 - £50,000
- Buyers Incentive £1000
- Two Bedrooms
- On Street Parking
- Excellent Transport Links
- Abundance Of Local Amenities
- No Onward Chain
- Ideal For First Time Buyers
Guide Price £40,000 - £50,000
Jones & Chapman are delighted to bring to market this cozy two bed mid terrace property on Galloway Street L7. The property is located just a short distance from Liverpool City Centre and has excellent transport links across the city. Ideal for first time buyers!
Guide Price £40,000 - £50,000
Jones & Chapman are delighted to bring to market this cozy two bed mid terrace property on Galloway Street L7. The property is located just a short distance from Liverpool City Centre, has excellent transport links across the city and there are plenty of amenities nearby. This property would be perfect for investors looking at the buy to let market or first time buyers taking their first step onto the property ladder. Call to arrange a viewing!
Lounge 20' max x 11' 11" max into recess ( 6.10m max x 3.63m max into recess )
Double glazed window to the front, open gas fire place, telephone and tv point.
Kitchen 11' x 5' ( 3.35m x 1.52m )
Double glazed window to the side, fitted kitchen with wall and base units, work surfaces incorporating a sink and drainer, plumbing available for washing machine, space for cooker point and fridge freezer.
Bedroom One 10' x 11' 11" max into recess ( 3.05m x 3.63m max into recess )
Double glazed window to the front and tv point.
Bedroom Two 10' x 8' 11" ( 3.05m x 2.72m )
Double glazed window to the rear, built in wardrobes and tv point.
Double glazed frosted window to the rear, bath, shower, wash hand basin, low level wc, full tiling and door to the yard.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54647899.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ALT112015. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Allerton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.