3 bedroom detached house for saleChestnut Drive, Bushby, Leicester
Offers Over £375,000
- Three Bedroom Detached
- Dormer Bungalow
- Bathroom & Shower Room
- Double Garage
- No Upper Chain
THREE BEDROOM CORNER PLOT DORMER BUNGALOW offering front, side and rear gardens with off road parking and a double garage. Once inside, the bungalow comprises of a lounge, kitchen, downstairs bedroom with access to shower room, bathroom and two bedrooms upstairs. NO UPPER CHAIN
THREE BEDROOM CORNER PLOT DORMER BUNGALOW. This generous plot offers you easy to maintain front, side and rear gardens comprising mainly of laid lawn, with a patio and mature trees and shrubs. You will also have a driveway providing off road parking and a double garage. You have the choice of two entrances into the bungalow. The storm porch leading to a main door and then onto the hallway. The downstairs rooms comprise of a lounge, kitchen and bathroom. You will have an inner hallway leading to a shower room and a bedroom. Once upstairs you will find the two bedrooms. NO UPPER CHAIN.
Leading to the hallway
Lounge 22' 5" x 11' 3" ( 6.83m x 3.43m )
Window to the front and to the side and radiator.
Kitchen 14' 3" x 8' 11" ( 4.34m x 2.72m )
Fitted kitchen comprising of wall and base units with work surfaces over, sink drainer unit, tiled splash backs, integrated oven and hob and space for further appliances. Window to the front and door to the side.
Inner Hallway / Dining Area
Leading to a a bedroom and shower room.
Bedroom Three 11' x 9' ( 3.35m x 2.74m )
Window to the side, storage space and radiator.
Window to the rear, shower, WC and hand wash basin
First Floor Landing
With stairs rising from the ground floor
Bedroom One 15' 9" max x 13' 1" max ( 4.80m max x 3.99m max )
Window to the front, built in wardrobes and radiator
Bedroom Two 15' 9" max x 12' 6" max ( 4.80m max x 3.81m max )
Window to the front, built in wardrobes and radiator
Window to the front, bath, WC and hand wash basin.
With up and over door, power and light. There are closed storage areas in the garage and a secure covered passage to the property.
Front, Side & Rear Of Property
This generous plot offers you easy to maintain front, side and rear gardens comprising mainly of laid lawn, with a patio and mature trees and shrubs. You will also have a driveway providing off road parking.
The vendor has advised that the property has had the following work completed:- newly double glazed to "A class" standard, installation of a new Worcester-Bosch combi boiler, newly fitted kitchen. The vendor has also advised that the lounge has the potential for a log burner fire to be fitted if required. Any prospective buyer is advised to clarify this information with their legal representative.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54647911.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LHS109619. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Leicester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.