4 bedroom chalet for saleBarkham Ride, FINCHAMPSTEAD, Berkshire
Sold STC £525,000
- 120' x 40' well stocked rear garden.
- Kitchen/breakfast room overlooking the garden, space for appliances
- Spacious dual aspect living room with log burning stove
- Gas central heating to radiators
- Ground floor bathroom with shower over the bath
- Bedroom/family room on the ground floor
- Double glazed conservatory
- First floor wc
- Three first floor bedrooms
This versatile four bedroom detached home is situated in a sought after non estate location. Accommodation comprises three first floor bedrooms with fourth bedroom on the ground floor, conservatory, living room, dining room and kitchen/breakfast room.
Barkham Ride is an established residential road and comprises individual homes mainly on large plots. There are local shops at nearby California crossroads. Carolina Country Park, a superb family amenity comprising 100 acres of woodland/lowland heath and excellent walks is also nearby. Bracknell the M3 and A329M/M4 can be reached via the Nine Mile Ride.
The magnificent well stocked rear garden is 120' deep x 40' wide, laid mainly to lawn with mature well stocked shrub borders with a variety of evergreen and deciduous plants and trees. There is a summer house and shed at the rear. There is potential for a playroom/annexe with kitchenette and wc, space for a shower, light and power. Outside tap and lighting. To the front there is a double garage with storage above. Shingle driveway parking for four vehicles.
Wokingham Borough Council
Property ref: 121_1615_4064649
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54648022.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4064649. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Hardy, Wokingham Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.