5 bedroom detached house for saleLOUTH ROAD, HOLTON LE CLAY
Withdrawn from Market £279,950
- Extensive detached property with FIVE bedrooms
- Ideal village location and perfect for a family
- uPVC double glazed throughout, gas central heating and under floor heating in the kitchen-diner, utility room and cloakroom
- Superb fitted kitchen-diner which is ideal for entertaining
- Front and rear gardens with garage and plentiful off road parking
- Flexibility to allow the fourth bedroom to be used as a home office away from the living area
- Spacious dual aspect lounge and conservatory with views of the rear garden
- Energy performance rating D and Council tax band C
- *RECENTLY REDUCED!*
Full descriptionCrofts estate agents are pleased to offer for sale this deceptively spacious detached property which stands within generous gardens. Ideally positioned within close proximity to local amenities and a regular bus service to both Grimsby and Louth, this property will make an ideal family home and comes with viewing highly advised. Boasting catchment to a fantastic selection of schools for all ages in the village itself, Humberston, Louth and Caistor. Internal viewing will reveal a spacious dual aspect lounge with multi fuel burner and superb open plan kitchen diner which leads into the conservatory. To complete the ground floor there are two bedrooms and the utility which also provides access to the cloakroom. To the first floor there are three double bedrooms and the bathroom. Externally there are front and rear gardens, the rear offering plenty of space to entertain, relax and also grow your own fruit and vegetables. The hot tub will also be included!
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6822997. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crofts Estate Agents, Cleethorpes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.