4 bedroom end of terrace house for saleFairview Cottages, Pennsylvania, Chippenham
Sold STC £350,000
- CHAIN FREE!
- Stunning Views
- Four Double Bedrooms
- Easy Access to M4, Bristol & Bath
- Character Property
- Generous Front & Rear Garden
This beautifully finished four double bedroom property boasting character features throughout is certainly not one to be missed. Located on the outskirts of Bath with easy access to the M4 & Bristol makes this family home perfect for commuting and lays within rolling hills and beautiful countryside.
Located on the northern side of Bath this beautifully presented character property boasts has access onto the M4, Bath and Bristol. The accommodation compromises of: Utility room which the current owners use as the entrance as it is close to the parking, cloakroom, recently fitted kitchen with oak worktops and space for dining table, two further reception rooms with character features and fireplaces. Upstairs are four double bedrooms boasting views across far reaching countryside, a generous bathroom with bath and separate shower. Externally there is a large front garden with mature shrubbery, to the rear is an enclosed rear garden with views across the Cotswold way and rolling countryside.
Utility Room/ Entrance Hall 8' 1" Max x 8' Max ( 2.46m Max x 2.44m Max )
Wall and base units with oak work tops and Belfast sink, plumbing for washing machine, further storage cupboards, double glazed window to side, tiled floor, radiator.
W/C, wash hand basin, double glazed obscured window to side.
Kitchen Breakfast Room 22' 2" Max x 10' 7" Max ( 6.76m Max x 3.23m Max )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units boasting oak work tops over, Belfast sink, splashback tiling, electric oven and hob, cooker hood, plumbing for dishwasher, double glazed windows to rear and side with views over countryside.
Lounge 14' 11" Max x 9' 4" Max ( 4.55m Max x 2.84m Max )
Double glazed sash window to front, open fireplace, radiator, telephone and television point.
Second Reception Room 14' 11" Max x 9' 7" Max ( 4.55m Max x 2.92m Max )
Double glazed sash window to front, inglenook fireplace with log burner, understairs storage, radiator, television point.
Double glazed door to front, stairs to landing.
Stairs from hallway, cupboard.
Bedroom One 14' 10" x 9' 7" ( 4.52m x 2.92m )
Double glazed sash window to front, built in wardrobe, feature fireplace, radiator.
Bedroom Two 14' 10" Max x 9' 2" Max ( 4.52m Max x 2.79m Max )
Double glazed sash window to front, loft access, radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 3" Max x 11' 6" ( 2.82m Max x 3.51m )
Double glazed window to rear and side boasting far reaching countryside views, wooden flooring.
Bedroom Four 10' 6" x 9' 4" ( 3.20m x 2.84m )
Double glazed windows to rear and side with countryside views, radiator.
Bathroom 10' 6" x 7' 8" ( 3.20m x 2.34m )
Two velux windows, heated towel rail, bath, shower with cubicle, vanity wash hand basin, W/C, partly tiled, exposed beams.
Double garage with extra parking.
Graveled area, large lawn, mature shrubbery.
Mainly laid to lawn with flower beds surrounding and mature shrubbery, graveled area, rear access.
Leave Bath on the A 4 London Road. Take the first exit off the Batheaston bypass (signposted M4 motorway), onto the A46 and proceed up the hill until you reach to the A420/A46 roundabout. Proceed straight across and proceed into Pennsylvania. Just after the garage take the right turning onto the gravelled track and the parking is located on the left hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54649312.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BAT105748. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Bath. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.