3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCemetery Road, Low Moor, Bradford
- Modern Semi-Detached Property
- Three Bedrooms
- Presented To High Standard Throughout
- Available With No Onward Chain
- Overlooking Harold Park Lake
We are delighted to offer to the market this modern three bedroom semi-detached property, set in a wonderful location overlooking Harold Park lake. The property is ideal for families, is presented to a high standard throughout and is available with no onward chain.
We are delighted to offer to the market this modern three bedroom semi-detached property, occupying a wonderful location overlooking Harold Park lake. The property provides ideal family accommodation. It is presented to a high standard throughout and is available with no onward chain. Property briefly comprises; entrance hall, lounge, kitchen/diner & conservatory. To the First Floor; three bedrooms & house bathroom. To the outside; lawn gardens to the front & side, flagged patio to the rear and garage. Property has double glazing and gas central heating where specified.
The entrance hall has an under stair storage cupboard and a gas central heating radiator. Entrance hall also provides access to the first floor landing.
Lounge 14' 5" into bay x 14' 1" ( 4.39m into bay x 4.29m )
Lounge has a double glazed bay window, gas central heating radiator & gas fire set in fire place with marble hearth and back. The fire place has an 'Adams design' surround.
Kitchen Diner 20' 6" x 7' 6" ( 6.25m x 2.29m )
The kitchen has a range of base and wall units in light beech incorporating stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap. There is plumbing for an automatic washing machine & dishwasher, built in gas hob, electric oven & splashback tiling. The kitchen has a double glazed window to the rear. Dining area has a gas central heating radiator & double glazed patio doors providing access to conservatory.
Conservatory 7' x 6' 10" ( 2.13m x 2.08m )
The conservatory has a gas central heating radiator.
Bedroom One 10' 10" x 10' 11" ( 3.30m x 3.33m )
Bedroom one has built in wardrobes, gas central heating radiator and a double glazed window.
Bedroom Two 13' 4" x 9' ( 4.06m x 2.74m )
Bedroom two has a gas central heating radiator, double glazed window & provides loft access.
Bedroom Three 7' 8" x 6' 3" ( 2.34m x 1.91m )
Bedroom three has a double glazed window, gas central heating radiator and a storage closet.
A modern three piece suite in white, comprising of paneled bath with mixer taps & electric shower over, wash hand basin with mixer tap and low level W.C. The bathroom also has tiled walls, heated towel rail and double glazed window.
To the outside there are lawn gardens to the front & side and a flagged patio to the rear.
Garage 18' 10" x 9' 6" ( 5.74m x 2.90m )
Garage has up and over door and has power and light.
From our office in Wibsey, proceed down Wibsey High Street to Odsal roundabout. At Odsal roundabout take the fifth exit on Halifax Road, proceed on Halifax Road and take left down Cemetery Road where the property is located on the right hand side overlooking Harold Park.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54649321.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BDF107827. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wibsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.