3 bedroom detached house for saleThe Croft, 1 Homelands Court, Walker Lane, Fulwood, Preston
The Croft - Superb 3 bedroom detached home. This EXCLUSIVE DEVELOPMENT offers a total of 4 BEAUTIFULLY APPOINTED HOMES in a fantastic accessible location.
Making the most of modern living and FINISHED TO AN EXCEPTIONAL STANDARD by locally renowned developer, JK Beardsworth Ltd, these homes must be considered for those looking for a STUNNING FAMILY HOME.
HOMELANDS COURT is found on Walker Lane, one of Fulwoods most sought after addresses. Ideally located to access various amenities locally, including reputable schools, leisure centre, cricket club, rugby club, public houses and restaurants.
Access onto the motorway is just a 5 minute drive, making Homelands Court a great place to live for those who commute.
These homes stand out from other new builds with attention to detail and excellent finish. The specification for the fitments have been carefully thought through. Specifications include; contemporary kitchen with granite work surfaces and integrated appliances, contemporary bathrooms with wall hung sanitary ware, with choice of tiles, full tiling to bathrooms, tiling to the floors in the entrance hall, kitchen and utility, half tile walls to the ground floor cloakroom, contemporary oak internal doors, energy efficient gas central heating, under floor heating to the ground floor, television and telephone points to all living areas and bedrooms, UPVC double glazing, turfed front and rear gardens, flagged paths, external lighting, 1.8 m fencing to rear gardens.
Accommodation includes; entrance hall, open plan dining kitchen and family room, study, wc to the ground floor, 3 bedrooms, master with ensuite and family bathroom to the first floor.
Highly appointed 3 bedroom home on the exclusive Homelands Court development.
Accommodation includes entrance hall, cloakroom, living kitchen, lounge, study, 3 bedrooms (master with en-suite), house bathroom and garage.
These homes stand out from other new builds with attention to detail and excellent finish. The specification for the fitments have been carefully thought through, these include:-
- Contemporary kitchens with granite work surfaces and integrated appliances
- Contemporary bathrooms with wall hung sanitary ware
- Full tiling to bathrooms
- Tiling to the floors in the entrance hall, kitchen and utility
- Half tile walls to the ground floor cloak room
- Contemporary oak internal doors
- Energy Efficient gas central heating
- Underfloor heating to the ground floor
- Television and telephone points to all living areas and bedrooms
- UPVC double glazing
- Turfed front and rear gardens, flagged paths.
- External lights
- 1.8m fencing to rear gardens
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-54649354.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GAR150403. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Armitstead Barnett, Garstang. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.