3 bedroom flat for saleSomerville Avenue, Harrods Village, Barnes, London
- A unique and stunning Penthouse
- Exclusive Harrods Village
- Amazing roof terrace of approx 1184 sq ft
- 3 bedroom suites
- 2 underground parking spaces
Tenure: Share of Freehold
A unique and rarely available penthouse apartment in the exclusive Harrods Village, Barnes. With the most wonderful south facing roof terrace this property is truly stunning and commands an impressive view from all aspects. The apartment comprises of 3 bedroom suites with the master bedroom boasting a large walk in wardrobe. There is a spacious entrance hall leading to a large reception room and modern kitchen / dining room and the apartment offers excellent storage throughout including a utility room. There are 4 French doors leading to the 1184 sq ft terrace which wraps around the property and offers several different zones for dining, relaxing and entertaining. Harrods Village is a gated development on the banks of the river Thames with a Gatehouse and boasts a leisure complex including swimming pool, gym and business centre. There are 2 underground parking spaces and ample visitors parking throughout.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54651661.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BAR130044. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chestertons Estate Agents , Barnes Village. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.