4 bedroom detached house for saleCypress Road, Charlton Down, Dorchester
10 Cypress Road is a lovely four double bedroom property situated within the popular development of Charlton Down. This family home offers spacious accommodation that is well presented throughout and includes four bedrooms, two with en-suite facilities, kitchen/breakfast room, utility room, downstairs WC, three reception rooms and family bathroom. There is a sunny aspect landscaped rear garden that can be accessed via the property and a double wooden gate. The property benefits from a detached double garage and ample off road parking. EPC rating C.
Situation - Charlton Down has a Health Club with a gym, classes and sauna. The Victorian hall has a variety of classes and regular meetings including yoga, classical concerts and Christmas fairs. It has a shop currently open 7 days a week. There is an allotment for use by the village and it has its own orchard. The Parish is situated within 4 miles of Dorchester town centre. It has three public houses, two of which have dining and a more traditional pub with a skittle alley and live music nights, as well as a parish church and a primary school. Weymouth is within 10 miles for the nearest beach and Jurassic coastline. The 26 mile circular Cerne Valley Way walk passes via Charminster.
Accommodation - Key Features - * Well-presented and versatile accommodation throughout.
* Receiving plentiful light with several rooms offering a dual or triple aspect.
* Large sitting room with central feature fireplace and French doors leading to the rear garden.
* Well appointed social kitchen/diner with integral double oven, gas hob, fridge/freezer and dishwasher.
* Separate dining room / play room
* Family bathroom and en-suite facilities to the master bedroom and bedroom two.
* Well positioned to access plentiful scenic and popular local spots.
* Large fitted wardrobes to bedrooms two, three and four
* Landscaped and well maintained rear garden offering a variety of mature trees and shrubs.
* Well positioned decked area, perfect for al-fresco dining in the warmer weather.
* Double garage and off road parking for several vehicles.
Room Dimensions -
Ground Floor -
Sitting Room - 6.12m x 3.33m (20'1 x 10'11) -
Kitchen/Breakfast Room - 5.08m x 3.56m (16'8 x 11'8) -
Dining Room - 3.20m x 3.10m (10'6 x 10'2) -
Study - 3.18m x 2.72m (10'5 x 8'11) -
First Floor -
Master Bedroom - 5.28m x 3.18m (17'4 x 10'5) -
Bedroom Two - 3.35m x 2.44m (11' x 8') -
Bedroom Three - 2.92m x 2.72m (9'7 x 8'11) -
Bedroom Four - 3.38m x 2.67m (11'1 x 8'9) -
Bathroom - 1.96m x 1.88m (6'5 x 6'2) -
Services - Mains electricity, water and drainage are connected. Gas fired central heating. Broadband and satellite are available also.
Local Authorities - West Dorset District Council, South Walks House, South Walks Road, Dorchester, Dorset, DT1 1UZ Tel: 01305 251010.
We are advised that the council tax band is F.
Viewings - Strictly by appointment with the sole agents:
Parkers Property Consultants and Valuers Tel: 01305 340860
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54652255.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26329784. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Parkers Property Consultants And Valuers, Dorchester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.