4 bedroom detached house for saleHolly Bank, Sprowston, Norwich
Sold STC £360,000
- Detached House
- Four Double Bedrooms
- Four Reception Rooms
- En-Suite & Family Bathroom
- Ground Floor Shower Room
- Enclosed Private Garden
- No Onward Chain
Space for all the family with this **DETACHED FOUR DOUBLE BEDROOM HOUSE** En-Suite, Four Reception Rooms, Enclosed Private Rear Garden, Garage and Driveway. Being sold with NO ONWARD CHAIN!!
This Four Double Bedroom Detached House, offers great family living accommodation! The property benefits from gas central heating and uPVC double glazing! The accommodation comprises, entrance hall, lounge, dining room, study, sitting room, kitchen, utility room, shower room, first floor landing, four double bedrooms, en-suite and family bathroom. There is an enclosed rear garden, garage and driveway. The house is being sold with no onward chain!
Front entrance door, staircase to the first floor, radiator, under stair storage cupboard.
Lounge 23' 4" x 11' 4" ( 7.11m x 3.45m )
uPVC double glazed front window, two radiators, french doors to the lounge, fireplace surround.
Family Room 20' 10" x 13' 3" ( 6.35m x 4.04m )
Two uPVC double glazed rear windows, and uPVC double glazed side window, two radiators, TV point, uPVC double glazed French doors to the rear garden.
Dining Room 12' 6" x 9' 10" ( 3.81m x 3.00m )
uPVC double glazed front window, radiator.
Kitchen 12' 11" x 9' 10" ( 3.94m x 3.00m )
Fitted with a matching range of base, wall and drawer units, one and a half bowl sink unit and drainer, worksurfaces, tiling, built-in gas double oven, built-in gas hob with extractor hood over, plumbing for dishwasher, tiled flooring, radiator, breakfast bar, uPVC double glazed rear window.
Utility Room 8' 10" x 7' 9" ( 2.69m x 2.36m )
Fitted with base and wall units, sink unit, worksurfaces, tiling, plumbing for washing machine, tiled flooring, door to the rear garden and door to:
Study 18' 3" x 8' 8" ( 5.56m x 2.64m )
uPVC double glazed front window, access to the loft space, storage heater, front entrance door.
Walk-in shower, pedestal wash basin, WC, tiling, tiled flooring, radiator, extractor fan, two uPVC double glazed side windows.
First Floor Landing
Access to the loft space, airing cupboard, storage cupboard, uPVC double glazed front window.
Bedroom One 12' 3" x 10' 9" ( 3.73m x 3.28m )
uPVC double glazed rear window, radiator, door to:
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising corner bath with mains shower over, vanity wash basin with cupboard below, WC, tiling, radiator, uPVC double glazed rear window.
Bedroom Two 21' 6" x 11' 9" ( 6.55m x 3.58m )
Two velux windows, radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' 10" x 10' 1" ( 3.30m x 3.07m )
uPVC double glazed front window, radiator.
Bedroom Four 11' 5" x 10' 8" ( 3.48m x 3.25m )
uPVC double glazed front window, radiator, built-in wardrobe.
Fitted with a three piece white suite comprising bath with mains shower over, pedestal wash basin, WC, tiling, radiator, extractor fan, uPVC double glazed rear window.
To the front is a driveway which provides off road parking. The garage measures 21ft8in x 11ft10in, has an electric front door, power and light. To the rear is a lawned garden with a paved and decked patio. There are various shrubs and trees, with a wooded area at the end of the garden. There is outside lighting and the garden is enclosed by fencing.
Leave Norwich heading north on Sprowston Road, turning right at the roundabout onto Mousehold Lane, then take the third left into Corbet Avenue, where Holly Bank can be found on the left. Ref: 1701
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54656998.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SPR102091. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Sprowston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.