3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleOdins Road, Bath
- Attention All First Time Buyers
- Three Bedrooms
- Off Street Parking
- Generous Rear Garden
- Perfect Family Home
SOLD IN EXCESS OF THE ASKING PRICE - This fantastic three bedroom semi-detached property lays on the southern fringe of Bath within walking distance to shops and a short journey into the city. The property benefits from a modern fitted kitchen, generous garden and off road parking.
Accommodation compromises of: Entrance Hall, Lounge, Kitchen/ Diner, First Floor Landing, Three Bedrooms, Bathroom. Externally is a well maintained generous rear garden with side access. To the front is room for multiple cars and mature shrubbery to give a great deal of privacy.
Door to front, tiled flooring, understairs cupboard.
Lounge 11' 7" Max x 13' 3" ( 3.53m Max x 4.04m )
Double glazed window to front, electric fireplace, radiator, telephone & television point, wooden flooring.
Kitchen/ Diner 18' 2" x 7' 7" Max ( 5.54m x 2.31m Max )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units and roll top work surfaces over, stainless steel one and a half bowl sink/ drainer, splashback tiling, integrated electric oven & gas hob, cooker hood, plumbing for washing machine, central heating boiler, radiator, tiled floor.
Double glazed window to side, bath with electric wall mounted shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, W/C, partly tiled, extractor fan, shaver point.
Stairs from hall, window to side, loft access.
Bedroom One 15' Max x 10' 7" ( 4.57m Max x 3.23m )
Two double glazed windows, built in wardrobe, fireplace, picture rail, radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 2" Max x 9' 6" Max ( 3.10m Max x 2.90m Max )
Double glazed window to rear overlooking the garden, radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 5" x 7' 2" ( 2.57m x 2.18m )
Double glazed window to rear over looking the garden, radiator.
Gravelled driveway for multiple cars, mature shrubbery.
A generous rear garden with a patio leading from the back door, large lawn area, mature shrubbery, flower beds, slate gravel areas, fenced surround, brick built BBQ, fruit trees, side access.
Proceed out of the city centre on the A 367 Wells Road, through Bear Flat and up the Wellsway. At the roundabout turn right onto Frome Road and take a left turn at the traffic lights onto the Upper Bloomfield Road. Take the first right turn onto Wansdyke Road and then left onto Odins Road and the property will be found on the right hand side at the end of Odins Road.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54657004.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BAT105775. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Bath. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.