2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for salePortland Close, Hailsham
Sold STC £239,950
- TWO BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED BUNGALOW
- SOUGHT AFTER NORTH HAILSHAM
- WELL PRESENTED THROUGHOUT
- KITCHEN WITH ADJOINING DINING ROOM
- GARAGE AND OFF ROAD PARKING
Fox & Sons are delighted to offer this well presented TWO BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED BUNGALOW situated in a popular and sought after area of North Hailsham. The property benefits from ample off road parking, garage and rear garden.
Fox & Sons are delighted to offer this well presented TWO BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED BUNGALOW situated in a popular and sought after area of North Hailsham. The accommodation briefly comprises of inner hall, lounge, kitchen diner, two double bedrooms and conservatory. The property further benefits from ample off road parking leading to garage and rear garden. MUST SEE PROPERTY
Double glazed door to Front.
Lounge 18' Max x 11' 3" Max ( 5.49m Max x 3.43m Max )
Double glazed window to front aspect, fireplace with surround, parquee flooring and radiator
Kitchen 9' 7" x 8' 9" ( 2.92m x 2.67m )
fitted kitchen matching wall and base cupboards work surface to incorporate stainless steel sink and drainer unit, space for oven, space and plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, wall mounted boiler and double glazed window to side with further double glazed door to side.
Dining Room 9' Max x 8' 9" ( 2.74m Max x 2.67m )
Double glazed window to front and radiator
Bedroom One 15' 3" Max x 9' 11" Max ( 4.65m Max x 3.02m Max )
Double glazed window to rear, fitted wardrobes, radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 1" x 8' 9" ( 3.07m x 2.67m )
Double glazed door to rear and radiator.
Conservatory 13' 11" x 6' 8" ( 4.24m x 2.03m )
Brick and UPVC construction, double glazed windows to rear and side, double glazed door to side. Radiator
Walk in shower cubicle, low level w.c, wash hand basin, tiled walls, radiator and double glazed window to side.
Mainly laid to lawn, off road parking for several vehicles leading to garage and path to front door.
Fence enclosed, patio seating area, flower beds, remainder laid to lawn. gated to front access
Up and over door, power and light.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54660241.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAI104188. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Hailsham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.