2 bedroom ground floor flat for saleOld Bear Court, North Walsham
- Ground Floor Flat
- Pleasant "Garden" Setting
- Tucked Away and Convenient
- Two Bedrooms
- Gas Heating
** INVESTMENT BUYERS ONLY **
A purpose built ground floor flat tucked away in lawned setting and just off North Walsham's town centre. Currently tenanted.
** INVESTMENT BUYERS ONLY **
This purpose built two bedroom ground floor flat enjoys a convenient but tucked away setting in well serve North Walsham. Currently let on a short hold tenancy.
With front door and radiator
Living Room 15' 6" x 10' 8" ( 4.72m x 3.25m )
With front window overlooking gardens, radiator and space for dining table and chairs
Kitchen 9' 8" x 6' 4" ( 2.95m x 1.93m )
With front facing window overlooking gardens, fitted range of base and wall mounted units comprising cupboards and drawers, work surface with tiled splash-backs and stainless steel sink, space for washing machine, dishwasher, and slot in cooker
Twixt kitchen, shower room and living room with airing cupboard with radiator,
In wet room style, with window, part tiled walls, wash hand basin, WC, shower and radiator
Bedroom 6' 10" x 6' 8" ( 2.08m x 2.03m )
With front facing window overlooking gardens and radiator
Bedroom 10' x 8' 1" ( 3.05m x 2.46m )
With window to rear and radiator
Adjoining maintained and communal gardens which are mainly lawned with approach pathways
This property is currently let on a 6 month shorthold tenancy until 29th September 2016, with £535 pcm rent.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54661303.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NWM104848. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, North Walsham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.