2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleFIRST MAIN ROAD, HUMBERSTON FITTIES
- Beautiful two bedroom detached holiday home
- Popular holiday development directly adjoining Cleethorpes Beach
- Comprises dining hallway, lounge, fitted kitchen, bathroom and two bedrooms
- Pleasant gardens with the rear enjoying a good degree of privacy and a sunny aspect
- Gravelled driveway providing ample off road parking
- Majority double glazing
- Recently re-clad in timber creating an attractive property
- Energy Performance rating G and Council tax band A
Crofts Estate Agents are delighted to offer for sale this superbly presented two bedroom detached holiday home residing upon the popular Humberston Fitties development. Only a short stroll of the Cleethorpes beach over the sand dunes, this creates a lovely retreat to get away from it all with the property benefiting from double glazing to the windows. This lovely property briefly comprises of a welcoming dining hallway, lounge with French doors to the rear, kitchen, bathroom, two bedrooms and a small storage area. Well kept gardens, with the rear enjoying a great degree of privacy and a sunny facing aspect. Off road parking.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6742125. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crofts Estate Agents, Cleethorpes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.