5 bedroom detached house for saleMackintosh Close, High Halstow, Rochester, Kent
- 5 bedroom detached house
- Lounge and dining room
- 2 en-suites and a family bathroom
- Open fields and countryside on your doorstep
- Cul-de-sac position
- Quiet village location
- EPC energy rating D (68)
If you were to compile a list for your dream family home all of your wishes and desires could well be fulfilled with this magnificent property.You will have no problem with parking several cars with a generous size driveway to the front and a double garage giving you that all important storage space.Entertaining friends and family will be a pleasure in the spacious 19' kitchen/breakfast room, ideal for preparing your evening meal. If you want to just relax and read your favourite book there is no better place than the conservatory that overlooks the landscaped garden, providing a very peaceful and tranquil setting.The feeling of spaciousness continues with the 18' lounge, great for all the family to enjoy the latest blockbuster film and the dining room provides lots of space for guests at a dinner party or the Christmas meal. Upstairs is where this home really does impress with the size of the bedrooms. Two of the rooms have their own en-suites and all of the bedrooms are double in size. There is so much more to enjoy than just the home but the surrounding area as well with many places of interest close by such as Cooling Castle, the historic riverside village of Upnor and Rochester Castle and Cathedral. If you love your shopping you can be onto the motorway within a few minutes by car and onto the A2 heading towards Bluewater. Why not catch the train at Ebbsfleet station and you can be in London in approximately 17 minutes, perfect for a night out!
What the Owner says:
We have thoroughly enjoyed living here over the last seven years and have found the area to be very quiet and we are lucky to have particularly friendly neighbours.
We are able to walk through the gate to the side of our home and into open fields, perfect for walking the dog and getting plenty of fresh air.
The village has a local primary school, convenience store, local public house and a very active community with several events throughout the year.
We have made many changes to the property over the years including adding the conservatory, landscaping the garden, replacing the carpets and installing cavity wall insulation.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 18'0 x 12'0 (5.49m x 3.66m)
- Dining Room: 13'5 x 12'7 (4.09m x 3.84m)
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 19'5 (5.92m) x 12'3 (3.74m) narrowing to 9'0 (2.75m)
- Conservatory: 14'0 x 11'5 (4.27m x 3.48m)
- Bedroom 1: 16'3 x 10'0 (4.96m x 3.05m)
- En-Suite Shower Room: 6'10 x 5'10 (2.08m x 1.78m)
- Bedroom 2: 10'2 x 9'10 (3.10m x 3.00m)
- En-Suite Shower Room: 6'0 x 5'1 (1.83m x 1.55m)
- Bedroom 3: 12'7 x 9'1 (3.84m x 2.77m)
- Bedroom 4: 13'5 x 8'6 (4.09m x 2.59m)
- Bedroom 5: 9'10 x 8'1 (3.00m x 2.47m)
- Family Bathroom: 9'0 x 5'0 (2.75m x 1.53m)
- Double Garage: 18'9 x 16'6 (5.72m x 5.03m)
- Front Garden
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54666739.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11839720. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Strood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.