4 bedroom detached house for saleBeamhill Road, Stretton, DE13
- Spacious Detached Family Home
- Attractively Presented & Flexible Accommodation
- Three Generous Reception Rooms
- Breakfast Kitchen, Utility & Cloakroom
- Master Bedroom with En Suite & Dressing Area
- Three Further Beds & Bathroom
- Double Garage & Parking
- Mature Front & Rear Gardens
- Countryside Views to Rear
- Moseley Academy & John Taylor Catchment
A SPACIOUS DETACHED FAMILY HOME benefitting from the sought after MOSELEY ACADEMY and JOHN TAYLOR HIGH SCHOOL catchment, comprising THREE RECEPTION ROOMS, FOUR BEDROOMS and an OPEN RURAL ASPECT to the rear. Set at an elevated position beyond a generous frontage given privacy by mature foliage, this attractively presented family home is home to well proportioned accommodation including three reception rooms, breakfast kitchen with granite worktops, utility and cloakroom to the ground floor, with four bedrooms serviced by a family bathroom and master en suite to the first floor. There is parking for four vehicles to the front aspect to the fore of the double garage, and well tended gardens lie to the rear aspect enjoying an excellent degree of privacy to all sides. The property enjoys an open rural aspect over agricultural land to the rear, is fully double glazed and has mains gas central heating.
Just a few miles from the town of Burton on Trent, Beamhill Road is just minutes from many everyday amenities including shops, pubs, restaurants, take away outlets, a post office and cinema to name just a few. There is a regular bus service running close by allowing for travel to surrounding village and towns, such as Burton on Trent (2 miles), Stapenhill 5 (miles), Lichfield (15 miles), Derby (12 miles), and Birmingham (30 miles), with the closest train stations at Burton or Lichfield providing direct links to Birmingham, London and beyond. The property lies within convenient distance to the trunk roads of A38, A515 and A50 which in turn connect to the national motorway network beyond.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26332564. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Parker Hall , Barton-under-Needwood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.