3 bedroom character property for saleHigh Street, Ketton
Sold STC £400,000
- Stone Built Period Property
- Three Bedroom
- Kitchen With Pantry & Utility
- Lounge & Separate Dining Room
- Driveway & Detached Garage
- Gardens Offering Patio, Lawn & Veggie Patch
- Overlooking Neighbouring Paddock
- Centrally Located In Sought After Rutland Village
*** PERIOD PROPERTY WITH GARDENS & POTENTIAL!*** Set in an ever sought after Rutland village, this impressive stone home is centrally located whilst also bordering neighbouring paddock. The property benefits from being a stone's throw from many of this villages ample amenities.
This detached home is set back from the road accommodating a large gravelled driveway and detached garage. From a covered porch the front door leads into the hallway with parquet flooring and doors leading through to the dining room, lounge with walk in bay window and kitchen with dual aspect windows. The kitchen benefits from a pantry and utility room, leading on to a down stairs bathroom and cloakroom.
Upstairs there are three double bedrooms all with built-in wardrobes, the rooms overlooking the rear garden enjoying views across the fields behind.
The rear garden is terraced to offer a patio at ground floor level and has steps up to the raised lawn with established shrub and flower borders and a vegetable patch.
Lounge 15' 10" x 12' 5" ( 4.83m x 3.78m )
Dining Room 13' 8" x 12' 4" ( 4.17m x 3.76m )
Kitchen 12' 4" x 9' 10" ( 3.76m x 3.00m )
Stairs & Landing
Bedroom One 13' 10" x 12' ( 4.22m x 3.66m )
Bedroom Two 13' 7" x 12' 4" ( 4.14m x 3.76m )
Bedroom Three 12' 3" x 9' 10" ( 3.73m x 3.00m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54669280.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SMD101009. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Knight Partnership, Stamford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.