3 bedroom town house for saleBrimmesfield Drive, Sheffield
Sold STC £65,000
- Three Bedrooms
- Double Glazing
- Gas Central Heating
- Located Within Close Proximity To Sheffield Tram Network
Located within close proximity to Sheffield tram network, bus routes, local shops and amenities is this well presented spacious three bedroom mid terraced property.
William H Brown are delighted to bring to the market this well presented spacious three bedroom mid terraced property. Located within close proximity to Sheffield tram network, bus routes, local shops and amenities. The property offers double glazing and gas central heating. Brimmesfield Drive would be a great purchase for a first time buyer, owner occupier or buy to let investor. Accommodation briefly comprises of entrance porch, entrance hallway, kitchen, lounge/diner, three bedrooms and a family bathroom. An early inspection is strongly recommended to appreciate the accommodation on offer. All viewings are strictly via the selling agent William H Brown.
A spacious porch with a front facing double glazed door and two front facing double glazed windows giving access to the entrance hallway.
A front facing double glazed door, under stairs storage cupboard, access to the down stairs wc and stairs to the first floor accommodation.
With a low flush wc and pedestal wash hand basin.
Kitchen 10' 8" x 10' 9" ( 3.25m x 3.28m )
The kitchen is fitted with a range of modern base and wall units with worktops, sink drainer, electric hob, electric over, space for a fridge freezer, tiled surround, breakfast bar, rear facing double glazed window and a rear facing double glazed door gives access to the rear garden.
Lounge 10' 9" x 21' 4" ( 3.28m x 6.50m )
A spacious lounge with a front facing double glazed window, double glazed French doors giving access to the rear garden, electric fireplace with surround and two single radiators.
First Floor Landing
With an airing cupboard and access to three bedrooms and the bathroom.
Bedroom One 9' 10" x 14' ( 3.00m x 4.27m )
A rear facing double glazed window, fitted wardrobes, carpeted and a single radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 9" x 7' 8" ( 2.97m x 2.34m )
A front facing double glazed window and a single radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' 10" x 9' 7" ( 3.30m x 2.92m )
A rear facing double glazed window, fitted wardrobes and a single radiator.
The bathroom is fitted with a white suite comprising corner bath with mixer taps, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, vanity unit, front facing double glazed window and a single radiator.
Exterior And Gardens
To the rear of the property is an enclosed laid to lawn garden with a patio area for garden furniture and a small fenced laid to lawn front garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54669286.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SBC103250. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bannercross. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.