3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleCross Street, Crowle, Scunthorpe
- Three Bedroom End-Terraced House
- Lounge & Dining Room
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Three Piece Bathroom Suite
- Low Maintenance Rear Garden
Situated within this RESIDENTIAL area is this FANTASTIC three bed End-Terraced House. Internally BOASTING MODERN living areas. Externally offering a LOW MAINTENANCE walled rear garden with a patio area.
Situated within this residential area is this fantastic End-Terraced House. Accommodation includes a lounge, dining room, fitted kitchen/breakfast room, three bedrooms and a bathroom suite. Internally boasts modern design. Externally offering a low maintenance walled rear garden with a patio area. Viewing's Advised!
Double glazed door to front, textured ceiling.
Lounge 16' Max x 11' 7" Max ( 4.88m Max x 3.53m Max )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, textured ceiling, colonial door.
Dining Room 12' 1" x 10' 11" ( 3.68m x 3.33m )
Window to side, fireplace, radiator, textured ceiling.
Kitchen/ Breakfast Room 12' 6" x 12' 2" ( 3.81m x 3.71m )
Fitted kitchen with matching wall and base units, sink and drainer, work surfaces, part tiling, electric oven, gas hob, cooker-hood, central heating boiler, radiator, tiled flooring, double glazed window to side, french door.
Stairs leading from the entrance hallway, loft access.
Bedroom One 12' 2" x 11' 11" ( 3.71m x 3.63m )
Double glazed window overlooking side elevation, radiator, laminate flooring.
Bedroom Two 16' 1" x 9' 8" ( 4.90m x 2.95m )
Double glazed window overlooking front elevation, radiator, laminate flooring.
Bedroom Three 10' 10" x 9' 3" ( 3.30m x 2.82m )
Double glazed window overlooking front elevation, radiator, laminate flooring, colonial door.
Three piece suite comprising of a WC, wash hand basin and bath with mixer taps. Part tiling, single glazed window to rear, colonial door.
Low maintenance walled garden with patio area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54669295.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SCT105632. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Scunthorpe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.