1 bedroom flat for saleRiverdale Road, Erith
- GROUND FLOOR CONVERSION FLAT
- 30 x 20 REAR GARDEN WITH PEDESTRIAN ACCESS
- 2 RECEPTION ROOMS
- 1 DOUBLE BEDROOM
- IN NEED OF UPDATING
- 72 YEARS LEFT ON THE LEASE
- DOUBLE GLAZING & GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- CLOSE TO LOCAL SHOPS & PUBLIC TRANSPORT
- IDEAL FIRST TIME BUY / BUY TO LET PURCHASE
- CALL TO MAKE YOUR VIEWING APPOINTMENT
Able Estates are pleased to offer this 1 Bedroom Ground Floor CHAIN FREE conversion flat that not only offers really good size living accommodation but it is also within easy walking distance of Local shops, and ErithTrain Station ( zone 6 ) which can get you into the London Stations in approximately 40 minutes.
Step inside to find accomodation comprising of Entrance Hall, Lounge, Bathroom, Bedroom, Dining Room and a Kitchen which in turn opens onto the Rear Garden. The property does require updating but would make an Ideal 1st property or Investment purchase where you would achieve approximately £750.00 - £800 per calender month. If you are looking for a 2 Bedrooms then this property should be considered as you have an extra Reception Room so if needed you could use the Lounge as a Bedroom.
Benefits to note include Double Glazing, Gas Central Heating ( untested ) and 30 x 20 ft Rear Garden.
We are advised by the sellers that there are approximately 72 years remaining on the lease
LOUNGE - 16'0" (4.88m) x 12'0" (3.66m)
BEDROOM - 8'2" (2.49m) x 9'8" (2.95m)
DINING ROOM/ 2ND RECEPTION - 12'4" (3.76m) x 12'4" (3.76m)
KITCHEN - 11'3" (3.43m) x 6'4" (1.93m)
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Purchasers must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1829. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Able Estates, North Kent. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.