2 bedroom terraced house for saleClarendon Road, Tonge Fold, Bolton
- Two bedroom mid terrace
- Requires comprehensive updating
- Ideal investment opportunity
- Suitable to improve to taste
- White 3PC bathroom suite
- Lounge, kitchen diner, rear porch
- No upward chain, vacant possession
- Early viewing recommended
Available with early vacant possession and no further upward chain is this two bedroom mid terrace property offered to the market in need of comprehensive updating. Therefore this may be an ideal investment/development opportunity for somebody or perhaps ideal for someone looking to improve a property to their own taste.
situated just off Bury Road the property is ideally placed for the areas excellent amenities which include: shops, easy access to the motorway network, easy access to the town centre and train station, the local countryside and popular schools and leisure facilities.
The accommodation on offer briefly comprises: entrance vestibule, lounge, kitchen diner, rear porch, landing, two bedrooms and a three-piece white bathroom suite. Externally there are garden areas to the front and rear which are paved for easy maintenance and all year round enjoyment.
The property does benefit from a Worcester gas combination central heating boiler, UPVC double glazed and is available with no further upward chain. As such your early personal inspection comes with the highest recommendations, by advanced appointment, with Cardwells Bolton Office on 01204 381281.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6726278. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cardwells Sales, Lettings, Management & Commercial, Bolton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.