3 bedroom terraced house for saleCoombe Road, Brighton
Sold STC £320,000
- A Delightful Terraced House With Three Bedrooms
- Guide Price £320,000- £330,000
- Through Lounge/Dining Room
- Easterly Aspect Rear Garden
- Chain Free
This Delightful Terraced House benefits from 3 BEDROOMS, a Through Lounge/Dining Room, Bathroom, Kitchen with Patio door and a Wonderful Easterly Aspect Rear Garden. This property has recently been re-wired and is being sold with no on-going chain.
This Delightful Terraced House is situated within easy access of Moulsecoomb Train Station, Brighton & Sussex Universities and Brighton's main City Centre. This property consists of 3 Bedrooms with the Master Bedroom offering a walk in wardrobe, a Through Lounge/Dining Room and a fitted Bathroom. In addition to this, there is a separate fitted Kitchen with a patio door located towards the rear of the kitchen leading out onto a Wonderful Easterly Aspect Private Garden with a patio area and two storage sheds. There is also new double glazed windows throughout the property and new wall tiles.
This property is in need of modernisation but has recently been re-wired and benefits from a new boiler. This property is also being sold with no on-going chain.
Under stair storage cupboard, cupboard housing fuseboard and wall mounted radiator.
Lounge Area 12' max x 12' ( 3.66m max x 3.66m )
Through lounge/dining room, double glazed window to front and wall mounted radiator.
Dining Area 12' 1" max x 10' 1" max ( 3.68m max x 3.07m max )
Window to rear overlooking garden, wall mounted radiator and serving hatch.
Kitchen 9' 1" max x 7' 4" ( 2.77m max x 2.24m )
Fitted kitchen with matching wall and base units. Work surface extending to incorporate a stainless steel sink and drainer. Integrated stack oven and grill. 4 ring electric hob, plumbing for washing machine and patio door.
Bedroom 1 12' 1" max x 13' 1" max ( 3.68m max x 3.99m max )
Window to front, wall mounted radiator, fitted and built in storage cupboards along with a walk in wardrobe.
Bedroom 2 12' 2" max x 10' 2" max ( 3.71m max x 3.10m max )
Window to rear and wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom 3 9' 1" x 7' 9" ( 2.77m x 2.36m )
Window to rear, wall mounted radiator and fitted storage cupboard.
Fitted bathroom comprising low level wc, corner sink, panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment. Window to side and wall mounted radiator.
Delightful easterly facing rear garden, patio with two storage sheds and greenhouse.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54671233.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BEG103504. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Brighton Lewes Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.